Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone up for a red copper meeting at FUN?

DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'll be there Wed-Friday, and will bring some copper to trade or sell and would love to see some to buy!
Doug

Comments

• Options
    EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were planning a Fly-In Club Meeting on Friday. Maybe a dinner.
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • Options
    STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

There could be a hell of a showdown if Rick convinces The Castle Collection to "Show Me His Best Red Copper Indians"

It would be ..... The Carnton Collection

The Red Copper Collection

The Castle Collection

No Chicken $hit B.S. Put up or shut up ! I'll even get HRH to be a judge unless Mr. Castle wants Don Willis to be a judge or no judging at all

Stewart
  • Options
    Doug,

I'll be there Wed-Sat morning also and will have some Red Copper with me. Would love to see some other Red Gems!

Jeff Nicholson
  • Options
    Hey Jeff!! I'll see you there!!
    Doug
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am arriving around noonish on Friday, and staying all day Saturday. I will have nothing to sell, but I am always good at window shopping!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    Will be at FUN show Wed afternoon to Saturday AM - Would like to Join the group! Any specific plans to meet at a time and place?

AU_Hobby
  • Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Doug, Will also be there from Wed. to Sat. and would like to get together. Meeting place? Shag
  • Options
    Well. well, well .... look what the cat dragged in .... glad you could join us AU_Hobby! I would love to meet you.

Shag and Bob, it's always good to see you guys. Glad I will get to spend time with you.

When is the Registry luncheon this year? I may have deleted a notice or two without reading it. Would it be good to do it around the time of the luncheon?
    Doug
  • Options
    Doug, What about a dinner Thursday evening? Get together at the show that evening and make plans? The Luncheon in definitely noon on Friday. What are your thoughts? Everyone chime in please. Shag
  • Options
    I'm game for Thursday night, or right before or right after the Friday luncheon. Any of it works for me, and still have time to do the Fly-In meeting with Rick as well.
    Doug
  • Options
    I am going to meet up with a friend for Dinner Friday night. I am trying to get there in time for the luncheon Friday, but I too have not registered for the Luncheon. Does anyone have that info?

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    Bob, The luncheon is at 11:30 in room 320EF. Send BJ a note and see if she will put you on the list. They do check you in before entering.

Doug, Do we want to get together at the show Thurs., say 6 pm and decide where to eat? I'll pm you with my cell. Shag
  • Options
    I would be available for a get togrther Thursday afternoon and dinner --> Then also plan a meeting following the PCGS luncheon for a post mortum. I will bring some copper to trade or sell and would love to see some to buy also!

AU_Hobby
  • Options
    OK, BJ got me signed up for the luncheon so I will at least see you all there.

WS
  • Options
    MikeInFLMikeInFL Posts: 10,188 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to talk/share on this topic. image
    Collector of Large Cents, US Type, and modern pocket change.
  • Options
    coppercoinscoppercoins Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭
    I should be there.
    C. D. Daughtrey, NLG
    The Lincoln cent store:
    http://www.lincolncent.com

My numismatic art work:
    http://www.cdaughtrey.com
    USAF veteran, 1986-1996 :: support our troops - the American way.
  • Options
    You should!

The Fly-In Meeting is 1:30 on Friday. We'll be discussing red copper.
  • Options

Rick, I will see you there.
    Doug
  • Options
    The Fly-In Meeting is open to all!