Home Sports Talk
Options

Merry Christmas to all.

Have a safe and happy day with the family and/or friends. Hard to believe I've been chatting with some of you on here for 8 years. Seems crazy. To those I've made firends with and even to those I may have made enemies with in the past, I wish all of you here at CU the best of days tomorrow and through the New Year.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holiday greetings to all...along with a Happy New Year.

And I hope Santa is good to you hopefully with some nice PSA cards or PCGS coins. image

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hear, hear!

May Santa bring all you wished foe, with the possible exception of another Phillies' World Championship!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year. Dirt here's to hoping in the future that ND vs Michigan is worth watching again. imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year. Dirt here's to hoping in the future that ND vs Michigan is worth watching again. imageimage >>

I hear ya, IM. Would be good to chat again about two good teams battling it out in early September. Have a great one!!!