Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: A COMPLETELY graded '99 Bowman Chrome Set (All PSA 9's & 10's) - Lower Price, MORE Detail!

Hello all!

Home after recent surgery, and have lots of time on my hands... hoping to sell this set to help pay for aforementioned medical work.

I have a COMPLETE 1999 Bowman Chrome (Baseball) set ALL graded PSA 9’s and 10’s w/ NQ. If you’re not familiar with this set, it’s a 440 card set highlighted with RC’s of: Alfonso Soriano, Adam Dunn, Josh Hamilton, Carl Crawford, Matt Holliday, Mark Mulder, Tim Hudson, CC Sabathia, and a few others.

I was asking $1500 DELIVERED, now let's make it $1400 (in the US) for this set. - …@ $1400, that’s less than $3.20/card. If you’re outside the US and interested, let me know and we’ll figure something out.

This set is NOW listed on Ebay along with scans of ALL 120 of the PSA 10's... wanna see? - 1999 Bowman Chrome Set

Of the 440 cards, there is (120) PSA 10’s… leaving (320) PSA 9’s. This set is NOW registered, and the 3rd finest Current set, & 5th finest All-Time set. Link to 1999 Bowman Chrome Registered Sets

The PSA 10’s are:

Ruben Rivera, Cal Ripken Jr, Moises Alou, Jim Edmonds, Tony Clark, Vinny Castilla, Barry Larkin. Jeff King
Brian Hunter, Ray Durham, Eric Young, Jose Guillen, Trevor Hoffman, Matt Williams, Kenny Lofton, Derrick Gibson
Mark Quinn, Justin Bowles, Artura McDowell, Roosevelt Brown, Choo Freeman, Jason Grilli, Freddy Garcia, Tony Torcato
Ntema Ndungidi, Jason Tyner, Phil Norton, Ryan Bradley, Dan Reichert, Scott Schoeneweis, Paul Hoover, Armando Rios
John Curtice, Pat Burrell, Ryan Glynn, Nick Johnson, Nate Cornejo, Gil Meche, Ryan Brannan, Austin Kearns
Chris Enochs, Alex Escobar, Jason Larue, Adrian Beltre, Rickey Henderson, Steve Finley, Miguel Tejada, Roberto Alomar
Edgar Martinez, Ryan Klesco, Todd Hundley, Craig Biggio, Edgar Renteria, Dean Palmer, Jeff Kent, Tom Glavine
Denny Neagle, Neifi Perez, Kevin Brown, Derek Jeter, Lance Berkman, Jason Marquis, Brandon Reed, Shea Hillenbrand
J D Closser, Toby Hall, Chad Harville, Kyle Farnsworth, Carlos Lee, Carlos Pena, A J Burnett, Bucky Jacobson
Mo Bruce, Jayson Werth, Eli Marrero, George Lombard, Kip Wells, C.C. Sabathia, Sean Burroughs, Felipe Lopez
Ryan Rupe, Orber Moreno, Alfonso Soriano, Pablo Ozuna, Corey Patterson, Mark Mulder, Michael Restovich, Eric Dubose
Tim Raines Jr., Rafael Furcal, Marcus Giles, Ted Lilly, David Kelton, Adam Dunn, Guilllermo Mota, Brett Laxton
Darren Blakely, Tim Hudson, Dan Reichert, Jose Garcia, Erubiel Durazo, Juan Rivera, Joe Nathan, Ron Walker
Luke Prokopec, Mike Darr, Giuseppe Chiaramonte, Mike Kusiewicz, Matt Holliday, Willi Mo Pena, Rob Ryan, Freddy Garcia
Geofrey Tomlinson, Anthony Shumaker, Kory Dehaan, David Eckstein, Brady Clark, Bobby Seay, Mike Jerzembeck. Josh Girdley

This is a 'store' item of mine on Ebay... I will gladly end it if anyone is interested from the boards. Please PM if if you have any questions!
I would take a Paypal payment, hopefully sent as a ‘gift’ payment to help avoid the additional costs. Other forms of payment are acceptable too… just PM me if you have any questions about that.

-Russ

Edited: Wednesday January 06, 2010 at 4:20 to update description, add link to Auction (w/ scans) and lower the asking price.

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

Comments

• Options
    beauty of a set. good luck with the surgery and sale. great guy to buy from here folks.
  • Options
    cougar701cougar701 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭
    Good luck with your surgery and I'm sorry to see you have to sell some of your cards that I know you love nearly as much as life itself...
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Good luck with your surgery ... don't worry about the cards ... one day you will be able to get them back. Want to know a GREAT way to "STAY IN THE GAME" very cheaply? Do what I did after I was forced to sell my collection ... start TTMs. It's fun ... and fairly cheap! GOOD LUCK and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    Russ - Got the '72 Mays today. Good luck with the surgery and hope everything works out. Glad to see the '75 set sell quick. Looks like a very nice set for the buyer.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    back TTT!

A LOT more detail now included... LOTS of scans in the listing. And I've lowered my asking price to the PSA Board members.

once again, thanks for taking a peek!

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!