Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: Ticket stub Cowboys/Eagles 11/2/98

My wife went into labor just as I was popping the top on a beer to watch this game with my dad. I requested the one prep room at the hospital with a TV so I could watch the game. Had to wait 2 hours for it to be empty. image

Would love to have a ticket stub from this game.

BTW, the Cowboys won 34-0 with a 69 yard punt return by Deion!

Comments

• ttt
  • CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    A bump with a question. What was the greatest play by an Alabama Alum while wearing a Dallas Cowboy uni? He was playing for them at the time so this is not some trick question but a rather serious question that need to be answered in a timely manner. Now the ball is in your court!
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>A bump with a question. What was the greatest play by an Alabama Alum while wearing a Dallas Cowboy uni? He was playing for them at the time so this is not some trick question but a rather serious question that need to be answered in a timely manner. Now the ball is in your court! >>

Hmmmm, let's see. I would say it was Sherman Williams' seven years prison term for three counts for distribution of marijuana. Or was it his counterfeit money racket? I really can't decide.
  • CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    Yet another bump for Bill.

Matt, below the belt. Since Shakin' Sherman played for the vaulted 92 team, we are not allowed to speak poorly of him. C'mon man! You know the rules. You also know of the player that I am referring to.
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    I am pretty sure I looked last year, but I am replying so I have a reminder in case you bump again in six months. Looked through about 200 tickets and no dice. Have an Eagles-Cowboys 2007 Ticket. It would be the 10th anniversary sort of....if interested you can have it for a "Thanks man!"

Good luck with the search...
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Thanks man! You are the awesomest!
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    I think I went to this game. Hmmm...................
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items