Home PSA Set Registry Forum

does anyone know anything about these player's signatures?

bought a group of signed baseballs and most had coa's, but a few did not. Does anyone know how to identify fakes.... the balls in question include.... Hank Aaron, Yogi Berra, and stan musial. I would greatly appreciate any help. Please pm me if you can help and i will email u pics of the balls. thanks!

Comments

• NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Post pictures on this thread. It will get a lot more responses.
    If you're having trouble posting pictures, search for threads on how to post a picture.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Just created a photobucket account to host the pics.... thanks in advance for any help!!!!

http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/xx107/asw37/
  • divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know much about the autos, but here is the Link to the photos.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    If you wanted a more professional opinion, you could list the signatures on Ebay, use the PSA/DNA Quick Opinion to get a read on the potential legitimacy of these signatures. Mantle is one of the most forged signatures around -- all of the pictures look directionally consistent with autographs of those people that I've either personally received or signing styles at points in their careers, but usually a third party authenticator could help in value.

Also -- if you are looking to sell, sometimes when you consign to some auction houses, they will absorb the authentication fees for the sigs.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.