Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1990 OPC factory set

I am looking to buy a 1990 OPC factory set or just a Dale Murphy from that set if anyone has one already busted
collecting Dale Murphy and OPC

Comments

• Options
    I have a sealed case if interested.

Just playing around with your Dale Murphy obsessed brain a little. Would be crazy to pick up a case to get a single base card.....and admit it, you thought about it. :^)

Clear Skies,
    Mark

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    A little bumpage for me.

MGuy, yes I did think about. I was trying to come up with a justifing reason to tell my wife when UPS drops off a case of cards on the front porch. Then I scrolled down and yes, you got me. I was slightly relieved when I realized that I would not have to scheme up a story for the ole ball and chain.

I need a factory set version of Dale Murphy. Only because it has a different color of card stock and you can tell by the back of the card. I have a problem and I admit it.
  • Options
    A little twenty-ten bumpage
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    I have the empty factory set box if that helps.image
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Funny story, my wife found the Valentine's present that I bought for my girlfriend... oh wait, maybe this isn't the correct forum. How about just a little bumpage for my quest for a 1990 factory OPC set.

Both my wife and girlfriend take a backseat to ever elusive 1990 OPC factory set!!