Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA grades popped 6 N9s

So I am grading the 2009 A&G Autograph and Red Autograph sets, even added them to the registry. The reds are serial numbered to 10 with some of the cards being inserted into "Rip" cards.

My latest submission is viewable today and I received 6 N9s
N-9 Don't Grade - When we do not grade an issue. The cards may be oversized or an obscure issue. The grading fees are refunded. You will be given a voucher good for another submission for the same type of service.

Prior to this submission I have had similar cards graded, one in fact that is being returned N9 is a duplicate that I am hopeful for an upgrade (Papelbon).
I know everything will work itself out, I just wanted to voice my frustration since many "quirks" have seen to be happening as of late.

Comments

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, things will work out for you and the cards will get graded eventually.

The ones that are already slabbed look great...Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Not too bad at least you did not lose them.

Nice cards btw.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Those red-ink signatures are great, thanks for posting scans.
  • Options

<< <i>So I am grading the 2009 A&G Autograph and Red Autograph sets, even added them to the registry. The reds are serial numbered to 10 with some of the cards being inserted into "Rip" cards. My latest submission is viewable today and I received 6 N9s N-9 Don't Grade - When we do not grade an issue. The cards may be oversized or an obscure issue. The grading fees are refunded. You will be given a voucher good for another submission for the same type of service. Prior to this submission I have had similar cards graded, one in fact that is being returned N9 is a duplicate that I am hopeful for an upgrade (Papelbon). I know everything will work itself out, I just wanted to voice my frustration since many "quirks" have seen to be happening as of late. image >>

GET ON THE PHONE TO CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Explain that they do grade the cards. Maybe they can catch it before it ships.

I sent in a 2008 update longoria inverted photo received the N9 (called and told them) and they graded it before they shipped order

sky
    The Sky Pilot

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    that stinks.. why on earth are those 6's? are they creased?