It doesn't have to be gem to be gorgeous! Post your MS64s!

so how bout it folks? post some of your beautiful MS64s!
Comments
-
-
0 -
I sometimes think that all high end 64's would be the way to go.

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss120/yellowkid1/patt.jpg">
http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss120/yellowkid1/pattern.jpg">
0 -



64RD
Michael Kittle Rare Coins --- 1908-S Indian Head Cent Grading Set --- No. 1 1909 Mint Set --- Kittlecoins on Facebook --- Long Beach Table 700
0 -
Here are a few commems from my set:



0 -
Wow. You should call this thread "show us your coins that should be 65's". Lovely stuff.
Here's a PCGS 63, believe it or not.
Lance.
Coin Photography Services / Everyman Registry set / BHNC #2130 -

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay
0 -
This content has been removed.
-
Why is that '09-S Barber Half ONLY a 64? Looks like a 65 easy, maybe 66?
0 -
Boy, I'd like to see some 1926-D 1C PCGS 64's to compare the PCGS 63 against.0
-

Man is this a cool coin!!
WondercoinPlease visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.0 -
<< <i>Why is that '09-S Barber Half ONLY a 64? Looks like a 65 easy, maybe 66?
>>
Well it was an NGC MS65 before I crossed it to PCGS... didn't put a min grade as I didn't think it would have a problem crossing
I'm thinking PCGS thought it was a little overdipped and knocked it down. Oh well. So I guess I have a high end 64
Michael Kittle Rare Coins --- 1908-S Indian Head Cent Grading Set --- No. 1 1909 Mint Set --- Kittlecoins on Facebook --- Long Beach Table 700
0 -
<< <i>Well it was an NGC MS65 before I crossed it to PCGS....So I guess I have a high end 64 >>
------------------------------------
Yeah - must have dropped a point for being dipped out. It doesn't seem to have lost much luster in those pics though.
65 next time!0 -
Obverse looks prooflike.
Respectfully, Mark
0 -
Here's another of my 64's
0 -
To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!0 -
That Walker is great Mark!!!
Michael Kittle Rare Coins --- 1908-S Indian Head Cent Grading Set --- No. 1 1909 Mint Set --- Kittlecoins on Facebook --- Long Beach Table 700
0 -
-
To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!0 -
This content has been removed.
-
Now if I could only learn how to take pics of liberty nickels and not have them look like crap...
(many scuffs on holders...
) I really need to retake pics of the nickel set(s).

Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!0 -

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
–John Adams, 18260 -
Thanks for reminding me about Liberty Nickels... this is an awesome MS64, originally acquired from Angel Dees. should have never sold it probably, but it went to a forum member who needed it so i'm ok with it

Michael Kittle Rare Coins --- 1908-S Indian Head Cent Grading Set --- No. 1 1909 Mint Set --- Kittlecoins on Facebook --- Long Beach Table 700
0 -
1907Quarter: I hope that it's OK for me to post the following attractive 1921 Peace Dollar NGC MS-63 that I recently acquired with an interesting pedigree, having been struck from Satin Proof obverse and reverse dies...

1921 Peace Dollar - Satin Proof Dies (VAM-1H) - NGC MS-63

Stuart
Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal
"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"0 -
This content has been removed.
-

It's gorgeous to me anyway.
Someday I'd like to have an '09 S VDB with this look."Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso
0 -
I think that this recent purchase from Mark Feld may be the most well struck 1921 Peace Dollar in my collection. Perhaps it was one of those struck using the 150 ton pressure during the intial phase of minting...
1921 Peace Dollar - Strong Strike, Full Mint Luster & Attractive Toning - PCGS MS-63


Photo Credit - Jeremy Katz (aka AirplaneNut)
Stuart
Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal
"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"0 -


0 -
This content has been removed.
-
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......0 -
<< <i>
>>
Nice quarter! I could easily live with the reed mark on the thigh which is I suspect what is holding this coin back from 65.


0 -
Great pics all, here's my humble 64. NGC Ol Fatty no liner.
Coin looks the same inhand.
scott
World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO0 -


I sold an MS-65 Delaware and kept this one in MS-64 because it is better:
Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?0 -
-


0 -




0 -
-
0 -
wow! great stuff folks! what's nice is that we can all look at what 64 means grade-wise by look at many of the examples. keep em coming! the Pilgrim is stunning!0
-

0 -
<< <i>
>>
I drool everytime Broadstruck posts this one! J-168 Original FE! WOW!!!!!
Best regards,
Dwayne F. Sessom
Ebay ID: V-Nickel-Coins
My V Nickel Registry Set - https://pcgs.com/setregistry/alltimeset/718740 -

0 -
0 -
The great white one

0 -
-
I even have a few MS-63 graded coins that are very nice, but quite good enough for this topic.
Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?0 -
Some coins are just plain "Interesting"0
-
<< <i>
>>
And it's a 64!!
0 -
1863 50C Judd-338 PR64 PCGS from the Garrett collection.
To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!0 -
One more 64, J-168

0
Leave a Comment
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum























