Home Stamps Forum

Where to purchase this type of mount/slip?

I'm not even sure what to call it. It's a mount, but not in the traditional stamp album way, rather it's used primarily in retail sales.

See pic below.

The APS (American Philatelic Society) sells them, but ONLY for use in their sales booklets, not for personal or other retail use. I have some dealer sales sheets that I've purchased stamps in that use this same type of mount in varying sizes.

It's like a cellophane baggie with a peel-off adhesive strip on the back to adhere it to cards, pages, etc.

For the life of me I cannot find these online. Maybe I'm not using the correct terminology for them.

This particular size is 2 inches x 2.5 inches.




  • Options
    Try showing it to the manager of an office supply store such as Staples or Office depot. They may have something similar in their catalogs.

  • Options
    I have a packet of 100, with only a few used (I got them for some APS sales books I did) in the size 2 1/16 by 2 5/16 inches. How many do you need?

    The packet says they are called "Stamp Mount (R)" and made by:

    StampMount Division
    The Washington Press
    Florham Park, NJ 07932

    Try this link:


  • Options
    Not sure...

    If you come across it do let me know...
Sign In or Register to comment.