Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: 1893 Arbuckle

I'm looking for cards from the 1893 Arbuckle History of Sports And Pastimes set. My wife and I collect these, its actually the only thing we see eye to eye on when it comes to collecting! lol

The cards can be raw or graded. I think its impossible to say we're looking for mint cards, but I would prefer something that might grade around a 4 and up. We watch Ebay and there are a few on there, but we already have alot of them, so we're looking at grading the ones we think are good enough to be worth the effort, and improving the uglies. So, if anyone out there has any of these, let me know!

Comments

• Options
    ndwsndws Posts: 132 ✭✭
    thought I would push this to the top again...just in case someone has an old shoe box they found with a few stuck in it.
  • Options
    Its been a few days, so thought I would float it to the top again before it circles the drain into complete obscurity. There probably aren't any people on these boards that have them, but it never hurts to ask a few times.
  • Options
    Morning,
    I have a #1 US/Baseball in PSA VG 3 MK, but you have probably already seen that one on E-bay.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay in replying to you, I sometimes forget I have open threads out there and don't get around to checking them as often as I should. Anyway, I sent a PM. Hope you had a good holiday season.