Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The Seated Boards passes the One Million Mark

While that number may be a good month here in a specialized series like Seated Coins is marks a great event.

If you ever had any interest in learning about Seated Coins there are is a great amount of information waiting there.

To visit, just see my tag line.
I seldom check PM's but do check emails often jason@seated.org

Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.

Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.

Comments

• Options
    DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭
    I got interest, got limited funds, it will not stop me! image

imageimage
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • Options
    That's great! I would not have guessed there were that many posts. I know the dollar section hasn't contributed it's fair-share to that number. image
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    Seems as though I was correct - 1 million views.

Still 25,500+ posts isn't too bad! image
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    partagaspartagas Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭
    Yes and among those posts lots of knowledge for free!
    If I say something in the woods, and my wife isn't around. Am I still wrong?
  • Options
    CoinRaritiesOnlineCoinRaritiesOnline Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats -- that is a true milestone. For those who don't know, the Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a very entusiastic group, with online and print periodicals and meetings at major shows. Look into it if this in an area of interest for you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file