Home Sports Talk

Serena Williams was fined a record $82,500.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
You have a forbidden word in your message post. Please click the back button in your browser and remove this word from your post. The words that are forbidden are highlighted for you.

Also included in the press release-----Grand Slam administrator Bill Babcock's ruling was released Monday, and he said Williams faces a "probationary period" at tennis' four major championships in 2010 and 2011. If she has another "major offense" at a Grand Slam tournament in that time, the fine would increase to $175,000 and she would be barred from the following U.S. Open. I certainly hope that she boycotts all the Grand Slam events during that time and tells them in a polite way to pound salt!!!image

Al H.

BTW PCGS, what a freakin' ridiculous censor program. it didn't want me to use Babcock, but it's a person's name for krissake and i managed to get around the software anyway!!image

Comments

• << <i>You have a forbidden word in your message post. Please click the back button in your browser and remove this word from your post. The words that are forbidden are highlighted for you.

Also included in the press release-----Grand Slam administrator Bill Babcock's ruling was released Monday, and he said Williams faces a "probationary period" at tennis' four major championships in 2010 and 2011. If she has another "major offense" at a Grand Slam tournament in that time, the fine would increase to $175,000 and she would be barred from the following U.S. Open. I certainly hope that she boycotts all the Grand Slam events during that time and tells them in a polite way to pound salt!!!image

Al H.

BTW PCGS, what a freakin' ridiculous censor program. it didn't want me to use Babcock, but it's a person's name for krissake and i managed to get around the software anyway!!image >>

Keets,

We didn't write the software so we work with what we have.

Carol
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Geez Carol gets around.

Steve
    Good for you.