Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone go to the show in White Plains this past weekend?

I usually go (it's only a few miles from my house), but was traveling for the holidays

Wondering what anyone thought?

The next show is in January.

Comments

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was there. It wasn't bad, as long as one is a regular and knows what to expect. I picked up a very nice 1971 Garvey rookie, a nice 1972 Munson IA, as
    well as 15 1973 and 20 1974 beautiful raw vending commons from Jim Ryan. I had some extra dough, so I also picked up a 1981 Mets autographed team ball
    and a very nice 1980 Mets yearbook (to complete my high grade run of Mets yearbooks from 1970-1983). And a Mr. Met poster for my son.

All in all, an enjoyable Saturday.
  • Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Ryan is the best...great selection and prices.
    Scott
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited to say: Nevermind, brain fart.
  • Options
    dzolotdzolot Posts: 174 ✭✭
    I usually go, but wasn't able to make it this time. It is the best show in the tri-state area I know of. I also go to the Hofstra show when I can...
    I have twelve Sports Cards videos on youtube w/ over 75,000 views in total!! Vintage cards like 1951 Mantle, 33 Goudey Ruth, T206 Cobb, etc (copy and paste link below):

http://www.youtube.com/user/dzolot

Thanks for watching. Hope you enjoyed!!

- I would encourage all collectors to post a video of their collection - I have found it to be a very rewarding way to share my sports cards!!