Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Huggins and Scott

Their most recent auction is currently underway. I ran into a minor glitch with them last night (which I won't get into), but this morning everything was cleared up. I talked to Mr. Huggins himself and he was very cordial in assisting me. He encouraged me to contact customer service whenever I needed. The experience was so positive, that I wanted to share it here. If you haven't used them before, they always seem to have a nice selection.
> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
>

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I've had numerous positive dealings with them, too
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    great guys have done business with them before
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    the best auction house i have consigned to, bar none. bill huggins is a real decent guy too.

eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough