Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Double Ebay Bucks, today only (Nov. 30)

mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's double Ebay bucks today for one day only. That's a 4% rebate. Couple that with the 10% Bing Cashback and whatever rebate you get from your CC, and you're looking at 15% to 19% rebate on any purchase made today. I think I'll start shopping once I get back from taking the wife to the airport!

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a link for an announcement?
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭
    Must be an individual targeted offer. Only 2% for me.....
  • Options
    Do note, you must also PAY for the ebay item TODAY! So if you're waiting for money to go through, then...you might as well hold off. I just transferred all of my paypal monies out to my bank account and then I made a purchase today I wanted. Sadly now, I must wait to pay! Never know when the funds go through and banks play tricks on +/- of funds to get you to overdraft. Ugh! So much for my doubled bucks image
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>got a link for an announcement? /Q]

Maybe it was just targeted at people who have signed up for Ebay Bucks. I got a regular email from Ebay, then went and checked my Ebay account which also had a message from them with the same offer. Whenever I looked at a BIN item, the message that tells you how many Ebay bucks you'll get with a purchase had been changed to reflect the offer. I just cut this example now:

Pay today and earn $61.56 in eBay Bucks. See conditions

For the next 8 hours, this amount includes Double Bucks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file