Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

SET BREAK: '92 PRO LINE PROFILES NATIONAL CONVENTION FOOTBALL

PLAYER AND COACH COLLECTORS - A very tough and expensive set I am breaking up and selling at low BECKETT based on 25th Edition Beckett FB Card Price Guide.

Some background on the set from Beckett. This set was distributed at a private party during the 1992 National Sports Collector's Convention. Each card is essentially parallel to the base 1992 Pro Line Profiles cards and each was embossed with a "The National 1992" logo on the lower right corner of the cardfront. Unlike the base cards, the National cards do not contain the 1-495 card numbering scheme. Each player (active or retired for that year) or coach has 9 cards and is numbered such.

I bought the whole set, binder, pages and all, and the quality of these cards is superior. The condition was preserved in the short time I have owned it. Check my Lawrence Taylor #1 Master Set Registry to see that I got 5 PSA 10's, 3 PSA 9's and 1 PSA 8 (since upgraded to a PSA 9) out of this lot that came from this set. Conservatively speaking, these cards are NM-MT or better. I am giving my fellow collectors a great shot at getting these hard to find cards at a great price without having to buy the whole set or buying each individual player or coach card separately. TWO SHIPPING PRICE LEVELS VIA USPS INSURED FIRST CLASS: ADD $5.50 FOR SHIPPING in original 9 pocket page for each player/coach set or ADD $8.50 FOR SHIPPING if you want me to carefully take them out of the page, sleeve them and put them into Card Saver I's. ADD $2.50 for each additional lot at either shipping level.

I have organized them by price, with most expensive first going to less expensive last. PM me if interested. I accept Paypal, money orders and checks. Happy Holidays and thanks for looking at my scans. I will not break up the player/coach lots to sell singles. You must buy them in lots. Not Pictured Commons: I'll take $3 each for the other McGwire, Rodney Peete, Ken O'Brien, Boomer Esiason, Eric Green, Haywood Jeffires, Tim Rosenbach, Pat Swilling, Jim Harbaugh, Jim Everett, and Jeff Hostetler. Howie Long, not pictured-because I'm tired of posting pictures, $9. If anyone wants scans of these, I'll send them to you.

JOHN ELWAY $45 for 9 cards (ON EBAY RIGHT NOW)

JERRY RICE $36 for 9 cards (ON EBAY RIGHT NOW)

DEION SANDERS $11 for 9 cards

JIM KELLY $11 for 9 cards

DERRICK THOMAS $11 for 9 cards

PHIL SIMMS $11 for 9 cards

JACK KEMP $11 for 9 cards

STEVE LARGENT $11 for 9 cards

JUNIOR SEAU $11 for 9 cards

THURMAN THOMAS $11 for 9 cards

ERIC DICKERSON $11 for 9 cards (Dickerson playing for the Colts against the Rams - Cool!)

DON SHULA $11 for 9 cards (Hey, there is a card with Shula yelling and Marino!)

RONNIE LOTT $9 for 9 cards

RANDALL CUNNINGHAM $9 for 9 cards

MIKE SINGLETARY $9 for 9 cards

MIKE DITKA $7 for 9 cards (Ditka at Ditka's)

JERRY GLANVILLE $7 for 9 cards (Jerry with Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson, and Johnny Cash - A CLASSIC!)

ART SHELL $6 for 9 cards (Art Shell holding a teddy bear. What would Madden say?)

JOE GIBBS $6 for 9 cards

CARL BANKS $6 for 9 cards (The Giants sure could have used LT, Carson, and Banks this past season.)

Lawrence Taylor #1 Basic/Master
1993 Pro Set Power All-Power-Defense Gold #1

Comments

• Options
    TTT for the weekday crowd
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent for the Staubach cards!image
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    I'll take the Irvin and Aikman cards as well.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    PM sent. Have all the the players you requested.
  • Options
    Received the (4) player sets in the mail today. Quickly shipped, extremely well-packaged, and super nice cards.

Many thanks!
  • Options
    TTT - Bump for the Christmas crowd. Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    PSAboltsPSAbolts Posts: 87 ✭✭
    I know this thread is pretty old, but any chance you still have the seau's?