Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Withdrawn

Withdrawn
This is my scan from quite some time ago, and is pretty close to looking at it straight on.
Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    I will be the first to say that I feel this 1807 could be in a 25 holder.
    The strike on the obverse is fantastic/exquisite for the remaining detail.
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT
  • Options
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those wondering what this coin looks like in-hand, let me state my opinion that it looks terrific. This was a coin that I owned many years ago.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    ok Stman.....since you want to get technical on those of us that aren't up to par on the Overton BS...

is that a large stars?
  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275

<< <i>ok Stman.....since you want to get technical on those of us that aren't up to par on the Overton BS...

is that a large stars? >>

Yes it is
  • Options
    Goose says.....

<< <i>ok Stman.....since you want to get technical on those of us that aren't up to par on the Overton BS...

is that a large stars? >>

I answered Goose via PM, but didn't want to bump the thread more than once a day like many others do to answer a questionimage.

Yes it is the large stars formally known as the 50/20, now known as the 50/inverted 5. In fact, of the four die-pairings for the 1807 CBH.......
    with the exception of the O-113 (small stars) they are all large stars. This would be considered the more "common" variety.

• Options
  • Options
    Movin' on up!
  • Options
    You might find them cheaper, but if you like the look of this one, good luck finding it's equal or better in this grade range! image
  • Options
    Price updated to 595.00. That's it. If it don't sell perhaps I'll dip it and go from there!
  • Options
  • Options
    How does it look with that fresh dip?image

• Options

<< <i>How does it look with that fresh dip?image >>

Got a couple people that "might" want it as is. Maybe a dip, have someone give it some heat and get that "pretty" blue around the periph that many like so much.
    Then list it as "Maybe" dipped long ago with gorgeous album toning. Of course I'll list it with the ex-TomB pedigree. image
  • Options

<< <i>Of course I'll list it with the ex-TomB pedigree. >>

OUCH!!!image