Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Marmac's for sale: 10% off it all-1910 63 Barber Half, H10Bust, Half Cents,added

10% off all listed prices thru the end of the year.

For those that know me, I am continuing to sell off much of my collection:

I have a variety of material and so little time to put to photographing. If there is something in particular you are looking for- shoot me an email at marmac67@msn.com I will see what I have and try and photograph it for you.

Franklins, half cents, bust material...dollars...I have a little bit of everything.

Purchase details: I am happy to entertain all the usual methods for transactions(money order, personal check, paypal). I will say that I am looking to maximize my return as anyone in “sell mode” would be and would put paypal at the bottom of the payment options simply based on the commission fees. That said, I am happy to take paypal but this is a factor in price negotiations.

Shipping details- These will be rounded off and commensurate with the item shipped and kept reasonable.

Returns: First and foremost I am a collector. As such, a five day notification period for return of an item is extended to all. I’ve never liked being stuck with a coin and don’t wish that on you either!
Pictures: My photography skills lack and I realize that, they suck! But perhaps as I work through this they will sharpen. For those that have seen some of dismal photography work and viewed some pieces in hand you know this. (update-gettting a bit better I think)

Descriptions: In a nut shell, these are my opinions when describing a raw coin. However, I will try as best to describe each item truthfully and as objectively as an “owner” can.

Pricing: I am pricing these strong but fair. Offers are absolutely welcome, nothing is firm unless noted as such, but please, don’t waste my time or yours with road kill offers.
I’ve priced these based on the caliber of coin, what I have into them, and what I would like to get…so with that offer away.

I will be continually adding inventory to this post so bookmarking might make sense.

Contact: Feel free to pm me, or email me at marmac67@msn.com

I will be checking a couple of times a day and get back to you.

Coming soon- 1910 Barber Half PCGS 63 - pm if interested-

So let us begin……….

1829 H10 PCGS 58 - A hint of circulation, one mark in the field at 8 is the only mark of note. Lovely- $350-
1910 PCGS MS63 Barber Half. Ask is $900 I am asking $1000-

1909-S PCGS 64RB- A great example, lovely and one of my favorites. $SOLD$- THANKS!

1879-s PCGS MS64- $SOLD$ Thanks!!

1806 Pointed 6 no stems half- PCGS Vf25- Image sums it up. $SOLD$ Thanks!!

1849 Half Cent PCGS 55 $225-

1903-s PCGS F12 Exactly how you want them to look $SOLD$ Thanks!!

1903-s PCGS VF25- Another one just how you want them to look. Rest assured that mintmark is there image $ 185-

1921-d Vam 1ae $35 ON HOLD
image,image

1878-cc PCGS 64 $1.00

Old rattler and a very pq coin. Booming luster and frosty white, very upper end for the grade. This is a lovely example with the right “look”, unlike so many that you come across. Nice contrasting devices and fields though not warranting a PL designation. Priced strongly $575.00
image,image

1880-s NGC 65 $1.00
Can you say end-roll toned? My picture skills are improving, but still are lacking in capturing the attractiveness of this piece. A kalidiscope of colors swirling about the obverse with the crisp lines of the paper roll folds evident at 11k. Reverse Blast white. A full luster piece not evident in the pictures.Priced- $200.00
image,image

1881-s NGC 63 $1.00
A beautifully toned S mint dollar. I have always had a soft spot for attractively toned S mint dollars and this is one of them. This was purchased from Russ a number of years ago. Excellent luster and simply a beautifully toned dollar. Priced $125.00
image,image

1885- cc ANACS 63 $1.00
Encapsulated in the old white holder. A truly beautiful Carson City dollar. The obverse is frosty and fresh with toning creeping in from k2, great luster. The reverse is bag toned and spectacular. This piece is accurately graded in my opinion and I would see no reason it would not cross at PCGS. That said, I make no claims or guarantees of that. All in all, it’s a very nice 85-cc and pq for a 63 in my opinion and gorgeously toned, accordingly Priced $675.00
image,image

1898-s ANA 62 PL $1.00
This charming example is housed in an old ANA holder. I could give you a sales pitch that this could go 63 nowadays, but I’m not. Nope, I don’t think it would, a few too many whispy marks. But with that said, the eye appeal is magnificent and 63!! With Prooflike surfaces and the crusty toning circling both sides….it will charm your socks off. Try find a nicer 63 for this issue.I’ve noted this as being a VAM 10 R4 but you do your own attribution on this one. Priced-$350.00
image,image

1900-s PCGS 63 $1.00
Ex- Mark Feld. Excellent eye appeal, gorgeously toned obverse and reverse, solid for the grade. Ringed in electric blue and just a beautiful example of a tougher issue to find attractively toned. The pictures do not do this justice, Priced $SOLD$ Thanks!!

1888-s PCGS 63 $1.00
Another tougher better date S-mint dollar. Solid for the grade and attractive with marks consistent for a 63. Coin values lists this at $550.00, a bit ambitious…. Priced $350.00
imageimage

1890-S PCGS 63, green holder. I grade 64. $210-
imageimage

1856 NGC 58 Half Cent
A pretty darn nice circulated example of a braided hair half cent. Most of you that know me, know that half cents have been my area of focus. I was intending to hold off till the bitter end on selling these, but in the interim, this one landed in this box and away it goes. Nice chocolate surfaces, no significant dings to mention, no spots, nice example for type.
Priced Sold!! Thank you

1839 with drapery PCGS XF45- Sold Thanks
1903-s Micro “s” PCGS VG10 $1.00- Sold Thanks!
Webster Token $25- Sold Thanks
1889-s PCGS 63 $1.00 Sold-Thanks!
1948, 1949 Redbooks- Sold-thanks!
1918 Illinois NGC 64 $.50 Sold-Thanks!
1834 Large Date/Letters Bust half AU50 Raw- Sold thanks!!!
1886-s PCGS 64 $1.00 SOld Thanks!!!
1880-s sold thanks!!
198? Error dime $10 sold thanks!
1807 Draped half- sold! thanks

Comments