Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

All I want for Christmas....

So what is on your list of things you want and hope to get this holiday season?

Comments

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    should we keep this 'card' related? ...I'm hoping for my psa/dna order to be returned, right now I have no idea where it is, maybe Santa's sleigh.
  • Options
    MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    Zhu Zhu Pets.... image
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Zhu Zhu Pets.... image >>

I think its Zhu Zhu's petals!! image

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Cohibas are my favorite Cubans...those and Romeo y Julietas.
  • Options
    I hope someone finds me a 1990 Upper Deck Larry Bird Prototype card #33 so I can have the Larry Bird Master Set completed. I've been looking for what seems like forever to find that card.
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: BKritz; Akuracy503; Rogermjn; MBMiller25; Artimus; JasonM32; Burke23; Alnavman; InitialD; Gregmo32; Ping4u43; Rbdjr1; Rexvos; Drewsef; Italianstallionyankees; Zep33; Samsgirl214; Bunker; Swartz1; MeteoriteGuy; Itzagoner; VitoCo1972; Saucywombat; RaptorsRule04; Dboneesq; Hallco; ldferg; Hawaii76; Epatmythes; Vladguerrero; Calaban7; Cardcounter2; BobS; Recbball; BarkusD; ShootyBabitt: WalterSobchak; Mrmint23; Nightcrawler729
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Matt wants a Hustler, I want a subscription to Hustlerimage
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Matt wants a Hustler, I want a subscription to Hustlerimage >>

Tell ya what Mike. I'll get you that subscription and you get me that Hustler.

Deal?

• Options
    FREE eBay Store listing!!!!! with google search!!!!! 1% final fees!!!!!!
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    I'd like 'em both, but I will settle for one of 'em.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
  • Options
    All I want for Christmas is to have all my autographed cards authenticated by PSA/DNA. I have about 1400 cards to be authenticated but I don't have the funds because I can't stop buying PSA cards on eBay.
    Collector of Hawaii sports stars, celebs and everything else....
  • Options
    If I can't get my cards authenticated, a brand new Porsche would do just fine.
    Collector of Hawaii sports stars, celebs and everything else....
  • Options
    To easy too.

Goin north tomorrow, just gettin with the lingo. image
  • Options
    This will be my gift to myself on a future Christmas.

• Options
    Spiderman

EDIT: edited

EDIT AGIAN: goin to bed???
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    A 911. Cab or coupe. Used is fine.
  • Options
    You can not have that BB gun for christmas......you'll poke your eye out
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
  • Options
    A "1983 RILEYS ANDY VAN SLYKE LOUISVILLE REDBIRDS " in PSA 10, or a ungraded copy that will grade out!!!
  • Options
    Since the Ferrari will take a few years, I'll settle for these this year

• Options
    .... for bobby at vcp to charge a fair price for accuurate info. I am still up to organizing a group sub to this site. It is out of the price range of the average consumer, so looking for 10-20 members to team up to buy a single subscription. PM me for details
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

<< <i>.... for bobby at vcp to charge a fair price for accuurate info. I am still up to organizing a group sub to this site. It is out of the price range of the average consumer, so looking for 10-20 members to team up to buy a single subscription. PM me for details >>

if the info is inaccurate, then why sign up at all?
  • Options
    VCP is currently the most accurate program out there.

If you can't afford the fair price for just a month, than I suggest you find another hobby.
  • Options
    My post was for skillow
  • Options
    Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭

<< <i>image >>

A lady I work with is buying that exact gun for her husband....her 38 year old husband. She was at a loss of what to get him for Christmas and I suggested getting him a few things
    he wanted from his childhood. While they were out recently he saw that gun and as she put it he "started acting like a 12 year old!"

A few months ago, my brother gave me an unexpected gift, a RC car in the original box, like the one I had when I was young. I felt like a kid again and I'm hoping her husband
    will get the same rush I did.

What do I want? Not much, I'm pretty happy with what I have. I just want a good day, maybe a box or two of cards to open and a nice diner.

And I want all my friends here to get what they are wishing for. image
    Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • Options
    Good Morning,
    What I want is to complete a 10K Sale that I have been working with one of my regular customers, before Christmas. I know he has the ducets, has spent 1-2K with me at a time before. We negotiated for awhile and have agreed on price. Everytime he seems like he is going to pull the trigger the last 2-3 months he has some sort of crisis, last one was, needed new furnace for his house.
    This would make Christmas for my entire Family!! And give me some Capitol to put away for the National.

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    I need to start dealing in those Saved by the Bell cards like you you Neil image
  • Options

<< <i>I need to start dealing in those Saved by the Bell cards like you you Neil image >>

No,
    Don't you remember it's "The Wonder Years", Winnie Gets Laid Subset!!!!!

YeeHah!!

Neilimageimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Very nice!I want a new one pretty bad myself,but I think of all the cards
    I could buy for $9k,I just keep on mowing along with my toro.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Since the Ferrari will take a few years, I'll settle for these this year

image >>

I guess these would make a great stocking stuffer..
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options

<< <i>You can not have that BB gun for christmas......you'll poke your eye out >>

You'll shoot your eye out kid!! The lamp is friggin hysterical!! And the scene at the end of the movie @ the Asian restaurant is classic!!
  • Options

<< <i>I need to start dealing in those Saved by the Bell cards like you you Neil image >>

I'm so excited! I'm so...scared.
  • Options
    that Leg lamp is a popular xmas item image i saw it online for about $40
  • Options
    1 Billion Dollars cash!

Lou
    Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    At the end of the WSOP they bring the cash out and it is about $9 Mil all in C notes and it takes up a whole table. Imagine a Billion in cash is about 120 times more then that. You might have a hard time fitting all that in a 40 foot truck.
  • Options
    Then Santa better have a tractor trailer!

Lou
    Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>You can not have that BB gun for christmas......you'll poke your eye out >>

You'll shoot your eye out kid!! The lamp is friggin hysterical!! And the scene at the end of the movie @ the Asian restaurant is classic!!
    image >>