Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Submission - Help....Got Them In The Mail Today

Guys,

I renewed my PSA subscription the end of October and sent in my 15 free submissions to be graded. They have been received, graded and shipped. They show being picked up on November 19th (see below via the tracking information from the USPS website):

"Your item was accepted at 1:38 PM on November 19, 2009 in NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

Well, it is 9 days later and I still have not received my cards. I keep going back to the USPS website to track and the same thing is displayed (statement above). I sent an e-mail to PSA Customer Service on Friday (not sure if they were working) to ask them if they could track on there end.

Anyways, is there anything else I can do to track my shipment down? I am worried that it may have been lost or ??????. Maybe I am getting a little paranoid but 9 days to ship from California to South Carolina is a little to long.

Is anyone else having or had this problem?

Thanks,

Mark
Project:

T206 Set - 300/524

Comments

• Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Mark relax.

It's a very common thing for registered mail to be a bit irregular on the delivery time.
    It will be there soon.image
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Relax, it can take up to 2 weeks and one can't really track registered mail.

Plus we had a holiday this week too.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Your probably right. I must be having a paranoid moment.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks guys. Your probably right. I must be having a paranoid moment.

Mark >>

I think there wa maybe one or two cases ever which involved and actual lost shipment..one was very fishy on the members part and I forget the result of the second. It took forever to get my last sub back via registered mail. it was about 14 working days to send from newport beach to Mass..and I got a few things sent from the after, which arrived before!
  • Options
    I'm waiting for my shipment back from them also.
    It says USPS picked up my cards from PSA 2 weeks ago today.
    I'm considering Fedex next time...image
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    i've had to wait a week for my past two orders to arrive from the time they were "accepted" and i live less than 60 miles away from Newport Beach.....CS told me when i called a little over a week ago that things have been backed up with the Postal Service but not to worry.
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    Got a call from my wife this afternoon that my submissions had arrived. Your replys set my mine at ease...thanks alot.
    I have scanned the cards and posted. They pretty much graded out like I thought they would.

Had two that came back as evidence of trim and one altered. The one altered is a Koufax rookie that is absolutley gorgeous.
    I couldn't figure out what the problem was until I held the card at an angle to the light and it looks like someone maybe tried to
    erase something on the top white border. I bought this card at a show and looked at it 8 ways to Sunday and never saw it.
    Oh well, I guess I can use this as a good learning tool.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524