Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Vintage Graded Baseball and Basketball, High End Cards and Technically Strong Examples for the G

The following Vintage Graded Baseball and Basketball Cards are for sale. References upon request.

You will receive prompt communication, prompt and appropriately packaged shipping. Free Shipping via USPS. Feel free to ask questions here on this board, via Private Message, or at keithweinhold@gmail.com. -Keith

1933 Goudey #53 Babe Ruth SGC 1...$695.

1953 Topps #82 Mickey Mantle PSA 6.5...$2,600. Very hard to find card this well-centered.

1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain (RC) PSA 4...$340. Card does not show hatching pattern as depicted in scan.

1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan (RC) PSA 9...$1,395. Centered, registered, saturated with color. Hard to discern from a PSA 10 Gem Mint.

1986 Fleer #68 Karl Malone (RC) PSA 10...$625. Centered, registered, saturated with color.

Note that the Mantle, Jordan, and Malone are very high-end examples within the assigned grade.

Comments

• Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Mantle and Jordan RC! Good luck with your sales.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with your sales Keith, nice cards!

And for anyone that is interested Keith is a great guy and an absolute pleasure to deal with, I have had a few high dollar deals with him and all went perfectly!
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭
    KEITH- Want something in trade for that Ruth?

John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    Thanks for the inquiry John. PM sent.

I'm mostly looking for sales rather than trades on this lot of cards.

Note that the Babe Ruth reverse has a small "LF" written in ink pen at the top left. It is probably one of the roughest graded Ruths one will ever see, but authentic. I bought this Ruth when I was just getting into the hobby because I was actually strangely attracted to it's stained, tattered relic-like appearance. I imagine the provenance is great in that it probably spent a few trips around the playground in the Depression Era '30s. We'll never know. -Keith
  • Options
    I can drop the price to $325 on the Wilt Chamberlain rookie card as depicted above. I just checked the VCP average price, and it is $348.

-Keith
  • Options
    Nice Cards!
  • Options
    Some prices have been reduced.

The Wilt Chamberlain RC sold. The others are available at the reduced price as stated.