Home Sports Talk
Options

Update - Tiger Woods not seriously hurt in accident

Facial lacerations but nothing serious. relax, he is OK.

Comments

• Options
    oooohhhhh, they just released a phone message he left with some Vegas honey.

Time for a trip to Sri Lanka~
  • Options
    He will have pain, it just won't be of the physical type sustained in an accident. With the news coming out now about his 'transgressions', he's gonna suffer a different kind of pain.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    I forsee his wallet becoming roughly 50% lighter or he shells out for a diamond ring that will make Kobes look like it came out of a cracker jack box.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    as long as he doesn't go OJ....
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His new name is Casanova Woods.
  • Options
    The big question is, what sports superstar doesn't have a mistress?? Is this really a suprise. Or were people so spellbound by Tigers charm and marketing power, they thought that he was above that.

Even Jordan got divorced.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    <<<I forsee his wallet becoming roughly 50% lighter or he shells out for a diamond ring that will make Kobes look like it came out of a cracker jack box.>>>

I assume he has an air-tight pre-nup in place...she'll get some money, but nowhere near 50%.