Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: PCGS/NGC, All Price Ranges, Cents to $1's

Three day no question return. It usually takes me 10 seconds to tell if I like a coin. image If prices seem too high, make me an offer, but I'm not going to give them away. image Shipping discounts available on multiple purchases. Prefer check or MO, PayPal add 3%.

The Penny Lady Pedigree, POP 110/3, PCGS Price Guide is $475. Cost me $465 so $475 is my sell price to cover shipping/insurance.

Angel Dee's Pedigree. Super color/lustre for $85

cucamongacoin pedigree. Super nice coin that cost me $105. $110 delivered to cover shipping/insurance.

rainbowroosie/lablover pedigree. PCGS Price Guide $550, POP 28/1. $400 delivered.

Super nice color and lustre in a Rattler holder. I feel it will upgrade, hence the price of $100 delivered.

Super nice color, price of $63 delivered.

Super nice color, price of $110 delivered.

Mark Feld Pedigree. PCGS MS66, $280 delivered.

$15 delivered

First Strike for $30 delivered

Holsonbake Numismatics Pedigree. Rare with this look, $600 delivered. Not in a hurry to sell it

Michael Printz Pedigree. PCGS MS66, rare with this look, $500 delivered. This is a birth state example that I am not in a hurry to sell.

A Birth State So-Called Dollar that I'm not in a hurry to sell. Rare in original packaging, $100 delivered.

Quote from Hibler & Kappen:
Medal commemorates 100th anniversary as territory, not statehood, wisconsin having been admitted to Union May 29, 1848. Legislature created wisconsin Centennial Inc. 1933 with $500 appropriation, later increased. Celebration was state wide, highlight being presentation of pageant, "Centennial Cavalcade of wisconsin," in stadium of University of wisconsin, Madison, June 27-July 5, 1936; "witnessed by at least 75,000 spectators."

This was official medal, sponsored and designed by Commission, 1500 pieces struck in Bronze, sold for $1.

Obv. Capital building, clouds behind; at base on small ribbon 1936; smaller ediface to L; at base, on small ribbon 1836; avove all, around wisconsin Territorial Centennial; below all is prone animal (badger?) on dotted line.

Rev. Eagle in upper center panel; to L 19/ June / 27, to r. 36/ July/ 5' above at border Madison' below panel Official/Wisconsin/Centennial/Celebration; stars all around at border.

HK-696. Bronze Size 24. Very scarce.

Comments