Home Precious Metals

Well... I was going to share a pix...

Butttttt being the puter ill-lit-r-it that I am .......

I can not get the scan of a pix down to a small enough file size.

Any ideas?

Silver Baron
Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.

Comments

• << <i>Butttttt being the puter ill-lit-r-it that I am .......

I can not get the scan of a pix down to a small enough file size.

Any ideas?

image >>

Photobucket, free and easy.

• mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Go to Photobucket.com and sign up. Then, go into the program, sign in and go to the upload box and hit it and it will ask you to brouse and find the photo you want and upload it into photobucket. Edited to add that you have to have the photo you want to post already on your computer. This works better if you create and name a folder when you first go into photobucket. After you have uploaded the photo it will show on the left side of the screen in a window. If you mouseover the photo then a dialogue box will come up under the photo and click "direct link" and it will give you a url for your photo. Copy the direct link url and then come back into the forum and hit the little picture frame icon on the tool bar.and just paste the url from photobucket into the box and hit the OK button and you have posted your photo here.

It takes a few minutes to get used to but it's one of the easier ways to not only keep your photos of your collection in one folder but it is also a relatively painless way to post photos. The nice thing is they don't spam you or advertise on you other than on the screen, it's just a nice clean little free program.

Good luck...now, let's see some coins!
    Just my two cents