Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2010 Coin Calendars!

Brought to you by the Fine Numismatic Photography Department of Variety Slabbing Service (me). Last year, I had some 2009 calendars printed up using some pictures I had taken over the year, and they really look nice, so I'm doing it again this year with 12 new pictures, and offering them to whoever wants to buy them. This is not a money-making venture for me, as low quantities of calendars aren't cheap and want to let everyone have a chance to buy one for the cost of printing, shipping, and PayPal. Of course, if you want to pay more, that's fine. The calendar I ordered for myself last year is on heavy card stock, 8½"x11", and wire spiral bound. A calendar like this will cost $16.50 shipped to you. If you prefer a folded 8½"x11" calendar, the price is $12.50. The calendars will ship from Winkflash directly to you. They are currently having a $5 off calendars promotion and these prices are good while their promotion lasts. PayPal is fine, check or money order is better. If you are interested in a large quantity (100+) of these, PM me and I'll find a different printer that will do larger runs for less money.

PM me if you're interested.

Here's a look at the calendar for this year:

Comments