Home Sports Talk
Options

Saints vs Patriots

Who do you think will win it. I say saints. It will be a good game

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ofcourse you say Saints! image

Honestly I am saying this regardless of my unwavering support of the Pats but the Pats will win this game.. Book it, count on it, case closed, its not even debatable! ( Doing my best SteveK imitation )

PATS 34
    Saints 28
  • Options
    bretts911bretts911 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    It will definitely be a good gameimage
    EDIT TO ADD: look what we did to the giants lol they were 5-0 and now 6-4 image
  • Options

<< <i>It will definitely be a good gameimage
    EDIT TO ADD: look what we did to the giants lol they were 5-0 and now 6-4 image >>

And Im LOVING every minute of it! I Hate the Giants as much as I hate the Yankees.

For what its worth if the Pats dont win it, I would have no problem with Indy or the Saints running the table and either team winning it all. I really like Drew Brees and I might be the only Pats fan in the world that generally likes Peyton Manning.
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    should be a good game. i have brady and welker in the fantasy league so as long as they scoe with brees it will be alright.

i like the over
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    It's a given that it will be a good game. Maybe a better question is how many points will be burned up on the scoreboard.........I'm thinking something that starts with nothing less than 60.
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

<< <i> and I might be the only Pats fan in the world that generally likes Peyton Manning. >>

I knew I liked you for a reason Paul!! image

shawn

Edited because I can't complete a 9 word sentence properly. image
  • Options
    Saints 45image
    PATS 38
  • Options
    I WANT the Pats to WIN. Have to protect the '72 Dolphins!
  • Options
    Pats 31 Saints 21 is my guess. As a Vikings fan I obviously want them to lose and being a Moss fan I'm biased...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Should prove to be a great game. I'm rooting for the Saints. I think it'll be a lot more DEFENSIVE than people think. But I do have Drew Brees and Marques Colston on my fantasy team so a shoot-out wouldn't be too bad either (I'll be sitting the Saints DEF - hopefully it won't come back to bite me in the arse).

My guess:

Saints 27
    Pats 24
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I WANT the Pats to WIN. Have to protect the '72 Dolphins! >>

Yes, for once Mercury Morris will be cheering for the Pats! image

Repeat of the 1976 spoiler of the Raiders: Pats 48, Saints 17
  • Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    Whats the line?

I know someone on here has the over/under...
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as long as I don't stay up too late to watch Bellichump do something stupid in the last two minutes of the game to lose the game, I'll be fine.
  • Options

<< <i>Whats the line?

I know someone on here has the over/under... >>

Just checked. Saints -1.5 56.5
    Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about. -Benjamin Franklin-
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    It's just a coincidence but my first place fantasy team with Brees at QB is playing the team in second one game behind this week and his QB is Brady.....I was happy today, my D is GB's and my kicker is GB's kicker so I'm ahead after the first game ......
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the pats will have a hard time with Lucky Pierre, and the Saints defense will surprise - but I like a little lower scoring game than the current over -- Pats 27 Saints 24.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Saints-28
    Pats-24

IMO, the Saints aren't getting too much respect leading up to this game.
  • Options
    to be honest it doesn't really matter to me who wins as long as Drew Brees has a big day....nice 48-45 game where he throws four TD's, 450 yeards and no ints would be nice.
  • Options
    1 more day image
  • Options
    Looking forward to it! image
  • Options
    Its on tonightimage
  • Options

<< <i>Its on tonightimage >>

Yea it is image

Lets hope for a great game image
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Yea it is image

Lets hope for a great game image >>

Screw that Paul, I hope the Pats blow them out image
  • Options

<< <i>Screw that Paul, I hope the Pats blow them out >>

Its going to be the other way around lol
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Yea it is image

Lets hope for a great game image >>

Screw that Paul, I hope the Pats blow them out image >>

Oh HI MATT image
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe I'm the first poster at game time.

I LOVE IT !!!!!

I'm not a Saints fan, but I love seeing Bellichump loosing! Love the busted coverage. And I like the NFC!

So go Saints!!
  • Options
    4th and 4...go for it Belllichump.................oops......no go....Saints take over on downs. What an idiot!!!!!
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    31-17 Saints ... end of 3.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    HEY, Bellichump punted.......................I guess he has to be at least to his own 28 before he goes for it on 4th down!

What an idiot! This game is great. WHO DAT!!!
  • Options
    What can I say? The Saints are getting it done, looks to me like Indy & NO are the ELITE teams.
  • Options

<< <i>What can I say? The Saints are getting it done, looks to me like Indy & NO are the ELITE teams. >>

The Vikings deserve at least some consideration.
  • Options
    The pep's who took the over in Vegas are pissed that Carney missed a 2nd FG!!!!
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azz-whooping.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>What can I say? The Saints are getting it done, looks to me like Indy & NO are the ELITE teams. >>

The Vikings deserve at least some consideration. >>

True, I wont count them out I was just more or less thinking of the undefeated part of it..
  • Options
    11-0 image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

The Vikings deserve at least some consideration. >>

True, I wont count them out I was just more or less thinking of the undefeated part of it.. >>

49ers should be on that list too. Just sayin'.
  • Options

<< <i>The pep's who took the over in Vegas are pissed that Carney missed a 2nd FG!!!! >>

Now those dudes are f'ing pi$$ed off, there were over 5 minutes left in the game and it ended @ 55.
  • Options

49ers...................you are kidding aren't you!

We (Dallas) has to play them in two weeks! Could get ugly.............at least the guys on TV say Dallas is the only tuff team left for the Saints.

Wouldn't it be something if the Saints play the Colts in the SB and they are both 18-0! Could happen!
  • Options

<< <i>.............at least the guys on TV say Dallas is the only tuff team left for the Saints. >>

That will be a good gameimage
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally I might talk some smack against the Patriots who i don't like very much, but the Saints kicked the Eagles arse as well. image
  • Options
    They're damn lucky they dont play the Seahawks this year. Just sayin.....
  • Options

<< <i>They're damn lucky they dont play the Seahawks this year. Just sayin..... >>

But we do image Bring it on Publius image
  • Options

<< <i>to be honest it doesn't really matter to me who wins as long as Drew Brees has a big day....nice 48-45 game where he throws four TD's, 450 yeards and no ints would be nice. >>

I am a happy camper this morning.....even though I also have Reggie Bush in my fantasy league and he didn't even play, my team made up an 18 point difference last night with Drew lighting up the PATS. image
  • Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    I've been shaking my head in disgust all morning...

Regardless we're gonna make the playoffs and then it will be time to seperate the men from the boys!
  • Options
    There's at least 3 teams the Pats CANNOT beat this year. The Saints, Colts and the Vikings. Maybe more. They would be better off not making the playoffs because they ain't going anywhere if they do.
  • Options

<< <i>They would be better off not making the playoffs because they ain't going anywhere if they do. >>

I recall a few people saying that about the Cardinals last year.
  • Options

<< <i>There's at least 3 teams the Pats CANNOT beat this year. The Saints, Colts and the Vikings. Maybe more. They would be better off not making the playoffs because they ain't going anywhere if they do. >>

Dumbest post Ive seen in a very long time! Bravo Dimeman for being that poster!!!

Ok CANNOT Beat? Lets see we almost beat Indy, could have gone either way... On the road in N'oleans, prolly different game if it was played in our stadium. Dont know how Minny got into the subject- we havnt played them so who knows.

Look your a Pats hater, Im ok with smack talk from you even though your a Cowboys fan ( Who are going NOWHERE this year ) but lets not get ridiculas and say stupid things over 1 Road Game.