Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

OT, but sort of darkside - How I spent my Weekend

I was a marshall (18th green and 1 Tee) at the LPGA Tour Championship from Thursday until Monday (due to 2 days of rain delay). So I spent my weekend with Anna ( among the dozens of other young ladies listening to my every command) following her around parts of the golf course.

She's Swedish, so that makes her darkside related. A 6' rendition of the Nordic Goddess of Golf, draped in black spandex for most of the weekend, and she's a very nice person to boot. For those that care about golf she put on quite a show in the final round Monday with 5 birdies in a row, a single bogey then a couple of more birds to win.

Comments

• Options
    dizzleccdizzlecc Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    Tough gig.

It was too bad the weather did not cooperate. This weekend would have been nice. Instead, we get a local coin show. Does weather effect a coin show?

I was fortunate enough to catch the Monday outfit on TV. I laughed out loud when I saw the small piece of material that she wore as a skirt over her spandex.
  • Options
    Man was I watching the wrong tournament!!! image

No,no- the kids and the cat are all right honey.
    It's just that I got my PCGS grades.
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    I find myself watching more and more LPGA these days, partially for the good golf, partially.. for... uh. ok, it's all about the golf! image
  • Options
    JZraritiesJZrarities Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭

Some Guys have All the Luck...

-Rod Stewart