Very nice, Did you get fries with that?
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Nice table herd!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I don't have a single (gold) buffalo to my name image
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Herd
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    OOOOOHHHH!!! Pretty!! image

I don't have any gold yet....If I guess how many you have stacked there, can I have one? image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    wow what a great giveaway! count me in image
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ten-pack! I love nice, even numbers!image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    I will give ya $50 fer one of them thar buffalo burgers image

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it - Clint Eastwood
  • Options

<< <i>I will give ya $50 fer one of them thar buffalo burgers image >>

Ha!

Although they have $50 face value, I have such faith and belief in the US dollar, the wisdom of Turbo Tax Timmy Geitner and Helicopter Ben Bernanke that I will gladly give ten times the face value in federal reserve notes! Yes, I'm willing to share the security that the ownership of fed paper can offer the individual with all of you that take me us on this generous offer. 'Tis the season for giving.

Please, no need to thank me (multiple deals welcome...........oh please try to bury me, please!)

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Burgers are now at the asking price of $1460 per from the Mint!

Nice pic and good timing as that flock just increased in price by $1000.

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.