Home Sports Talk

Does anyone know????

alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
Really wild, does anyone know the last time all four of the teams in the Browns division lost on the same weekend???? And all four games were right down to the wire endings....awesome football.

Comments

• My Steelers lost, I don't consider that very awesome. They lost a chance to gain ground on the Bengals.
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My Steelers lost, I don't consider that very awesome. They lost a chance to gain ground on the Bengals. >>

didn't mean to upset anyone, my Browns also lost...and with no time on the clock, I was just curious as to when all four teams lost on the same weekend...and every one of the games went right down to the end....for a fan you couldn't ask for more....except of course for your team to winimage
  • and my bengals lost! Finally could those pesky steelers out of the picture! how do you give up 10 pts to the raiders in 30 seconds?!
    who dey!

looking for 1964 topps baseball psa graded 7+
  • It was the lost weekend! Will not happen this weekend! GO RAVENS!!!!

• << <i>how do you give up 10 pts to the raiders in 30 seconds?! >>

Because you are the bungals.image
  • The only stat I care about is the won/lost record for the Steelers. Can't believe that the special team defense allowed to touchdowns on the kickoff two weekends in a row. That really hurt the moral of the team. Hopefully the can bounce back from the two losses. GO STEELERS!!!
    Collector of Hawaii sports stars, celebs and everything else....
  • i may be wrong but didnt they say the steelers gave up kick returns some ubsurd like 4 straight weeks? or was the on the season? i may of heard it wrong.

btw..ill be at the brownies game tom! WHO DEY!
    who dey!

looking for 1964 topps baseball psa graded 7+
  • well the browns lose almost every week, so they just wait for everyone else to lose image
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    They answered my question during today's Browns/Bengals game...last time all of the teams lost in the same weekend was back in 2002////