Home Precious Metals
Options

Affordable Jewelry & Precious Metals?

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
Friend of mine asked me about them. Never heard of them. Any experience?

Affordable Jewelry & Precious Metals
We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭
    Little pricey on the Ag
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    They are legit. I've been in their store and have bought and sold there. They where very strong buyers when gold was about $60-$100 over spot a few months back. One thing I do like is they post their buy price and do honor it.. JMHO..
  • Options
    AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭

<< <i>One thing I do like is they post their buy price and do honor it.. JMHO.. >>

That is nice to see.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, metalsman. It is nice to see the two-way street from a site you can actually read (unlike Tulving image )
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks, metalsman. It is nice to see the two-way street from a site you can actually read (unlike Tulving image ) >>

Yeah that Tulving website is awful. Looks like something developed on an old Commodore 64. image
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    AJPM, I remember them, I bought some findings - mountings for wifey's coin earrings - from them years ago. They're OK. (Not surprisingly, they're concentrating on the bullion trade nowadays.)
    Salute the automobile: The greatest anti-pollution device in human history!
    (Just think of city streets clogged with a hundred thousand horses each generating 15 lbs of manure every day...)