Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

OT: Card collecting supplies in NYC?

Distinctly OT I know, but I was wondering whether any of you had a line on a good place to buy binders, pages etc. in New York City? For someone in my position, trans-Atlantic shipping on such bulky & weighty items is very heavy (if you'll pardon the obvious). As I'm planning a weekend trip in May, any advice would be appreciated. I realize that such things are a foolish priority in a city as wonderful as New York, but since I'll be there anyway ...
Baseball HOF Autographs
Topps Baseball 1967
Mike Payne's 300 Great Cards
MVPs in their MVP years
and T206???

Comments

• Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Try these guys... I think they are in NYC

Carlos
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Don't forget to add the high NYC sales tax to your total, I think is around 9% now...jay
  • Options
    Jay-
    Thanks for the heads-up on Sales Tax. I hadn't even taken it into consideration. Interestingly, I contacted the guy who Carlos reccommended. He only deals over the internet, but what was his one piece of advice? Watch out for the Sales Tax!

All of a sudden the trans-Atlantic charges don't look so bad anymore (plus I don't have to lug the stuff home). Thanks, guys, for your help.

Jonathan
    Baseball HOF Autographs
    Topps Baseball 1967
    Mike Payne's 300 Great Cards
    MVPs in their MVP years
    and T206???
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Jonathan, On any trip or vacation, one gets bombarded with souvenirs, shirts gifts and the like. The last thing you wasn't to carry is binders, storage boxes etc... Its worth the few bucks to have it hand delivered to you...jay