Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Finally picked up a rookie PSA 10 of my favorite player, now I need to start the Registry for him.

Lynn Dickey was my favorite player growing up in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Ever since MOSH has had his financial issues I have tried to pick up the 1977 PSA 10 he has in his set. It is Dickey's first Packer card (1972 Sonoco Stamp or 1973 Topps is true rookie.) So, I finally got it. I also picked up a PSA 10 of his 1985 Card. I was pumped to find this one too. $10 I got it for. :-)

Just my little win for the week.

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Any PSA 10 for $10 from that set is a good deal!!
  • Options
    Better start it now because it will take over a year to get the Registry Set entered. Some of the sets on the backlog list amaze me. The wait for the set is longer than a lot of these players careers.

Learn some history of the game. Join a vintage base ball team in your area and get out there.
    Simsbury Taverneers
    My PSA Sets
  • Options
    kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭
    I think the player sets are going much faster now. Heck, there were over 300 set requests at the beginning of the year alone. Now there is less than 50. You realize that BJ, Cosetta and crew tend the registries for all of the Collectors Universe companies, not just PSA. It is a very big task and I think they do an excellent job.

Logan
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    They've been moving at a pretty decent clip for the last couple of months.