Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Delays In Registry Updating

Hello All--

I added some cards to my pathetic 1971 Topps baseball set almost a week ago and I still have yet to see the changes. Has anyone else experienced delays in the updating?

Comments

• Options
    Mefer -
    Yes. There have been delays. I have experienced some also. Maybe the 800+ sets to maintain has something to do with this. If BJ or Gayle are reading maybe they can shed some light on this also.
    You should check your entry from last week by going into "Edit Set" and see if that addition you made is shown there. If it is it is just a matter of PSA verification. If not, it didnt take. Try entering again.
    Regards
    RayB69Topps
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    I've had delays as well, but like Ray said with 800+ sets it may take longer to update. PSA should change their expected validation time from 3 days to 5 days.

Carlos
  • Options
    I've been having problems also!

The problem is hard to get a handle on, because on Sunday I added a dozen cards to my 63 set.
    Tuesday they had been updated.

My 61 set has taken over a week for the upgrades to show. They show up in the edited part of the
    set, so psa will eventually get around to adding the cards.

All the new sets have changed the registry's response time and that in turn will change how I edit
    my sets. I will wait until I have at least 10 or more cards to add to a set. Otherwise my sets will
    be in constant update mode...

I'm all for expantion of the registry, but when expantion goes so quickly that the entire system
    is slowed down to the point of some people becoming discouraged, (hopefully not), maybe its time
    to take a step back and see what has happened.

Carlos, has a good point. Change the update time from 3 to 5 or 7 days.

One thing is for sure the registry system is changing very fast. Is this GOOD???

Some of you stat guys must know how many sets have been added in the last 4 or 5 months, I
    am curious to know...

John......jml517-ebay

----------------------------
    61 topps
    63 topps
    70 topps
    54's very soon

Guys, I haven't had any problems. I was surprised to read your posts.

BJ RULES! image
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    I knew I should have sent her flowers for Valentines Day.

Carlos