Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

For Canadian Registry sets -

I have a number of PCGS Top-Pop coins being offered this week.....plus some state quarters, and will be adding more as time permits. Anice chance to fill in some holes in those registry sets. HERE THEY ARE -
Don't you know that it's worth
every treasure on Earth
to be young at heart?
And as rich as you are,
it's much better by far,
to be young at heart!

Comments

• Options
    Yes but you are limiting your market to US/Canada there are some registry sets elsewhere!!!!
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • Options
    Not sure I understand the last comment.

Of course there are "registry sets elsewhere"-several hundred of them if not more.

Most center on U.S. coins but they range from Albania to Zimbabwe.

This guy's offering Canadian.

And the problem is......?????
    No,no- the kids and the cat are all right honey.
    It's just that I got my PCGS grades.
  • Options
    I've been in touch with Tony, he's a good guy - I tried to pry some Canadian coins from him, but alas, he wasn't in the selling mood. I do have other very nice World coins, but I'm not offering them up (yet...) - wait - I added a Proof Gold Sovereign set with 2 PCGS TOP-POP coins, and it's a single year reverse design, and they're the first coins to ever be sent from the BRM to PCGS for grading, and the first coins to include inserts with the Union Jack.
    But it's true that it's mostly Canadian, and some folks looking to fill holes in their registry sets can get some pretty good deals! I'm adding items almost daily.

And I'm mystified that those Dansco Supreme Albums of state quarters aren't interesting anybody here - really a great item for YNs and beginners to learn to grade coins, and the coins are nearly all MS65 and better....check my latest submissions of SHQs - orders 20278352 & 20263320...it's one series I know how to grade!

Thanks,
    Chuck
    Don't you know that it's worth
    every treasure on Earth
    to be young at heart?
    And as rich as you are,
    it's much better by far,
    to be young at heart!
  • Options
    Like all the other registry set chasers I need several key date Elizabeth series in PL 67 and MS 66 or better.

I know they aren't cheap and willing to sell off others to get them

So if you have something to offer, please PM me and thanks........
    No,no- the kids and the cat are all right honey.
    It's just that I got my PCGS grades.