Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Sunday wasn't completely bad....got a new dime and hit 90% doing it....

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
My Cowboys blew one......but I won a 1905-o micro "o" Dime on ebay from a dealer that I have gotten several coins from and they have all been nice.

There is a pic in my set.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congradulations on your new addition
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    Great set Dimeman! You deserve a high five, Well done.
    Winner of the "You Suck!" award March 17, 2010 by LanLord, doh, 123cents and Bear.
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool; congratulations. At 90% you can now apply for some freebee gradings. Make them worthwhile.image

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    That set of yours is simply mind-blowing. There is nothing at all pretentious about your name "Dimeman," as you look like you could write books on the subject. The sheer size of the set as well as the variety of coins shows a clear passion for the denomination, and that it spans such a huge time frame, from the rare early 1800s all the way to the present with such little interruption shows that you are clearly free of the bias so many collectors of older coins show against modern coins. You show the same respect towards a beautifully toned recent coin that might be available for less than twenty dollars as you do towards one that would be one of the Featured coins on Heritage's auctions. I'm humbled and impressed.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to thank everybody for the kind words. It has been a long journey getting to this point and someday I hope to have the complete dime collection in PCGS slabs in as good of condition as I can afford. As some of you know I had at one time all of these coins, but most were raw. A lot of my PCGS coins were those coins, but I had sold some off in 2005 thinking I was getting out of collecting. Now I have the task of finding and buying those again. I don't think anyone yet has had this whole collection in PCGS yet.