Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry won't let me add a coin to my set. What's up?

dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got an inexpensive slot filler (2007-D Washington Presidential dollar, PCGS MS65) to put in the "Presidential Dollar" slot in my US Type coin set, but when I added it to my inventory, it didn't populate the open slot. Can anyone tell me why? I have included a screen shot so you can see what I am talking about. The top picture, is the unpopulated slot after I added the coin into inventory. The bottom picture is the coin in my inventory.
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like an imput glich as that coin number is from the early coins in the series before they started designating the Pos A and B. Send a email to set registry and they should be able to fix it.
  • Options

<< <i>Sounds like an imput glich as that coin number is from the early coins in the series before they started designating the Pos A and B. Send a email to set registry and they should be able to fix it.
    image >>

Thanks! I found the "Report a cert that should match this composite" link, and filled it out. Hopefully it will get put into the slot in a few days. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Dwayne,
    Did you commit the new coin to your sets? The new inventory will not show in your sets until you do this. Just a thought.

RegistryNut image
  • Options

<< <i>Dwayne,
    Did you commit the new coin to your sets? The new inventory will not show in your sets until you do this. Just a thought.

RegistryNut image >>

Yep. Sure did. I always check that box. But, they did fix the issue for me! That's fast service! image
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized that I have the same problem my 1795 half is not in my complete set and it does not think it belongs.
  • Options
    The "Report a cert that should match this composite" link highlighted in yellow when you view your set (not full inventory) works well. They had my issue resolved in less than 24 hours.

Try it! image