VERY cool
    Gary Carter Fans check out www.thekid8.com

• zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome!!

Wonder how many are picking their nose?
  • SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Looks cold!

"Molon Labe"

• I was able to find my friend way up in Section 430.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Nice!

I've been to a game 6 but not that game 6. Does that count?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Nice! I've been to a game 6 but not that game 6. Does that count? Steve >>

Steve ... I thought the same thing. I was at game #6 in 1986 when the ball went thru Buckner's legs.
    We were sitting on the first base side and had a great view of that play.
    I still have the ticket around ... have to scan it when I find it! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i> I was at game #6 in 1986 when the ball went thru Buckner's legs.
    We were sitting on the first base side and had a great view of that play.
    I still have the ticket around ... have to scan it when I find it! LOL >>

please don't image
  • That is so cool,, heres some screen shots,,,,bj

i wonder what that guy was crying about, lol,,

I think i found one pickin and a grinnin bahahahaha,,

I think i spotted osama bin laden, lolol, hmmm

i found Rudy
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    Super cool. Is Billy Joel in the same box as Rudy? Cant see it in the pic posted but he is farther to the right.
  • link to games 1 4 and 5 i cant find 2 and 3 FIND YOURSELF AT WS
  • Here are Kurt Russell and (step?) daughter Kate Hudson getting riled up about something:

• SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Very cool. Too bad the game wasn't in Philly. They could've caught several felonies in progress. image
  • Anyone else notice that the Yanks are celebrating on the field...and the majority of fans are sitting patiently in their seats?
  • thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That is so cool,, heres some screen shots,,,,bj

i wonder what that guy was crying about, lol,,

I think i found one pickin and a grinnin bahahahaha,,

I think i spotted osama bin laden, lolol, hmmm

i found Rudy
    image >>

Please God, don't let Chaz find this thread.

• AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    The guy cryin and the bum fight in the fore ground is the most puzzling picture I have ever seen. I am going to print out 100 copies tomorrow and pass them out to my students and tell them whomever can give the best explanation to what is going on in that picture gets five bonus points. It will be a good study of body language as part of communication.
  • SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone else notice that the Yanks are celebrating on the field...and the majority of fans are sitting patiently in their seats? >>

That's the first thing that hit me when looking at it.

I guess since it says the picture was taken over a 53 minute period, that explains it...the game hadn't ended yet when the fans were photo'd.

Steve
  • Where's the hotties?
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,949 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone find Artie Lange in there somewhere?

EDIT: NOT intended as a response to the previous post. image
  • kmnortonkmnorton Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    Very cool.

Kind of like Where's Waldo

Kimmel

Cliff Lee's brother

Andy Roddick

Some dude trying to fly (and a hottie in the lower right corner)

Finally, this is baseball, right? People should not be dressed like this watching baseball. The common theme was people bundled up. Ridiculous. Don't play the flipping world series at night and certainly not in NOVEMBER
    IWTDMBII
  • OK... how are you able to capture the pictures to post like that? I tried to save as a pic on my desktop to print my family but I am unable to do so...

The clips inserted in this thread are high quality and when i tried to print from the site it didn't come out that good...

I know this is off topic (sort of) but any help is appreciated...

Ken
    Positive and successful transactions with:
    LeagueLeader; IJustLoveCards; Recbball; msassin; leathtech; lsutigers1973; Bosox1976; Dboneesq; Aric; Bkritz
  • kmnortonkmnorton Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    I have a program called SnagIt which is pretty cool. You can grab any picture, clip, video, etc.

Slow day at work here, but you can type in 1 through 5 at the very end of the web address and see the same thing for games 1 through 5
    IWTDMBII
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,949 ✭✭✭✭
    You can also hit Alt+PrintScreen and paste it into any photo-editing program. It even works with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Paste it, crop it, host it, post it. image

• << <i>I have a program called SnagIt which is pretty cool. You can grab any picture, clip, video, etc.

Slow day at work here, but you can type in 1 through 5 at the very end of the web address and see the same thing for games 1 through 5 >>

If you click on the gigapan banner it will bring you to the landing page which shows game 1,4,5 and 6... I already saw myself in 1 and wanted to see my brother in 2, but that doesn't seem an option... slow day here as well and thanks for the info...

<< <i> You can also hit Alt+PrintScreen and paste it into any photo-editing program. It even works with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Paste it, crop it, host it, post it. >>

thanks should have thought of that... duh on me....
    Ken

Positive and successful transactions with:
    LeagueLeader; IJustLoveCards; Recbball; msassin; leathtech; lsutigers1973; Bosox1976; Dboneesq; Aric; Bkritz
  • i use a program called, "screen hunter" you can download it free from www.download.com if its still there ive had mine for a while,, hope this helps, it works by clicking and dragging a box across the picture you want saved, when the box is right just let go of the mouse clicker and it snaps a picture and puts it in a file,,bj
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Very cool.

Kind of like Where's Waldo
    Andy Roddick

And his wife, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Brooklyn Decker image

Steve

• << <i>Some dude trying to fly (and a hottie in the lower right corner)
    >>

That "hottie" is Ivanka Trump with fiance Jared Kushner.