Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1964 Topps baseball coins--writer needing some quick quotes

Hello,

I am working on a piece for SMR about 1964 and 1971 Topps baseball coins and I needed another interview or two relating to the
1964 coin part. This is a very quick turnaround, as in by the end of this weekend (sorry for such short notice but some other interviews fell through)
so please send your responses to kozpro20@hotmail.com.

For starters, please tell me who you are. If you would prefer I call you for an interview please include your phone number, the best time to reach you and your time zone (I'm on the East Coast).

How long have you collected the coins?

What is it about the coins you like?

What are your favorite star coins in the set and why?

Do you have a more offbeat choice as your favorite in the set and why do you like that particular coin?

If you have or are searching for any of the 3 Mantle coins in the issue, which ones were/are the most difficult for you to find for your collection?

Do you have any stories related to collecting the 1964 coins as a kid and/or related to any purchases or trades and such in the past few years?

Thanks to all who have helped with articles in the past and I look forward to hearing your answers about the vintage Topps coins. Again, please send your responses to: kozpo20@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Doug

Enjoy the hobby.

Comments