Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Thinking about selling my registry set

Hi there. I am thinking about selling my Johnny Bench set. I am third on the master set with a little over 50% My collecting focus has changed in the last year. I am wondering with a pretty good amount of cards to this set should I break it up or should I sell as a whole? I don't have the best set and I never will due to money, but I would like to sell every card. So should I sell as a set or should I break it up? What are your thoughts? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    If you are looking for the most money, I would say card by card ... but you will be putting a lot of time into it that way. I guess it really depends if you have the time or not.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Think you'll get more bang selling separately. If you sell as a set though, go with a BIN or starting bid that you'd be happy to sell at.
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will probably get more money selling individually, but you will need to invest a lot more of your time.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    wrightywrighty Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭
    Put it on the BST first to see what kind of offers you get before you go to e-bay or somewhere else.