Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB : Au 58 Flying Eagle Cent

I prefer PCGS, old Anacs or NGC only.

Looking for clean spot free coin for my Au 58 super slider type set.

Thanks Rob

The one for sale on the b/s/t has not been sold, but the seller has decided to keep it.

Comments

• Options
    Bump for holeinone1972 AU-58

OLDER IS BETTER
  • Options
    PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    Quickwing, that FE cent looks very nice. Price?
    "It is what it is."
  • Options
    Thanks. I got this one from JJTeaparty last year. Thought it was very nice for the price. I paid sheet MS60 money at the time. Not for sale (Just showing it off image)
    OLDER IS BETTER
  • Options
    PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks. I got this one from JJTeaparty last year. Thought it was very nice for the price. I paid sheet MS60 money at the time. Not for sale (Just showing it off image) >>

.... image
    "It is what it is."
  • Options

<< <i>Not for sale (Just showing it off ) >>

This is BST , you can show off in the US coin forum. Showing off here is not fair to others
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A PCGS AU58 FEC was for sale on the BST on OCT 25/26 can't recall who the selling member was -or - if it sold? image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    09sVDB09sVDB Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭
    It was for sale by thisnamztaken
  • Options

<< <i>IMHO......I would like to strongly suggest that members please show off your coins in the other forums not on BST to give a friend a bump, Its not fair to all the others that try and follow the rules here on BST. You also put the OP in a position that may get his post "poofed" >>

I don't know holeinone1972 so I really can't refer to him or her (probably a him though) as a friend. I did think his post however was worth a bump. This reply will allow another bump. As to whether the moderator would take offense to a bump with a pic, or find that a bump with a pic is against some rule I would doubt it. Maybe there are rules other than the posted rules you know about and the rest of us don't. Or maybe you just wanted to bump this post yourself?

Anyway I'll reply to your bump with a bump, but I'll only use a bump icon, because I think you would like it better than a pic.

Editted: Because SportsModerator1 has ask that the same person not continually bump this will be my last reply to any posts about my posts
    or any futher bumping. If the SportsModerator1 finds any offense or can not see any humor in this he will surely delete my posts anyway. However for the sake of the OP pls. don't delete his request to find the coin he quests.

OLDER IS BETTER
  • Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A PCGS AU58 FEC was for sale on the BST on OCT 25/26 can't recall who the selling member was -or - if it sold? image >>

No it was not sold, the seller said that they decided to keep it after getting alot of rediculous offers. I did ask about a return policy, but did not chisel the price.

I will put a SMALL BOUNTYout for the member who finds me the one I will buy. Maybe a few silver coins, or a lil cash. Maybe a donation in their name. Remember this is only a $250 - $350 coin.

I do not want a coin with spots on it. The one above is a great looking example.

Thanks Rob
  • Options
    How about this one:

• Options
    Up we go again, FEC nice cent, but I want a slabbed coin.

• Options
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I currently have a 1857 FEC in a MS62 NGC holder if your intrested... image
  • Options
    Please O Please sell me what I ask for?

• Options
    image help me please.
  • Options
  • Options
    I got a lil money to burn, which forum member can produce this for me?

• Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Rob, PM Sent.
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!