Home Precious Metals
Options

1079.50 !!!!!!

since it looks like folks are keeping close tabs image
Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image

Comments

• Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • Options
    Bit I thought that Gold was overvalued, the head honcho at Kitco said it so it has to be true.image
  • Options

<< <i>Bit I thought that Gold was overvalued, the head honcho at Kitco said it so it has to be true.image >>

Heck... everything is overvalued today... we foolish humans have blindly accepted inflation as a natural course of events... in most, if not all, of our lifetimes we have watched the prices of everything go up... yet IT IS NOT MONEY NOR GOLD THAT ACTUALLY HAS VALUE... what has value are the commodities we need and use... and things like friendship and trust and honor... the true value in life is poo-pooed and/or simply ignored... we magnify and analyze charts... we calculate how to make more money to keep in step with this artificial economy we were all born into and have learned to blindly accept... we have the freedom to look and (at least for now) question and complain... but actually change it... fugeddaboutit...

Freedom? We lost that long before most of us were born... now it's jump on the treadmill and don't lose step... and if you get confused ... don't worry... some Economist or Lawyer will come along to explain it all to you...

In my lifetime, a person could live well on less than $100 a week... fact is... we still could except $100 just isn't worth $100 anymore... Economists and Lawyers... spinmeisters... and it is all a bunch of bull...

OK...I'm going to sleep now... image

May we all sleep well... like sheep... counting the greenbacks and goldbricks... as they all jump over the fence... image
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image