Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Anybody had cards removed from their player set registry list?

Has anyone noticed cards removed from their player registry list recently? I've had that happen twice in the past couple of weeks, the most recent I just discovered today has disappeared. I have no idea why it occurred. image

Comments

• bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    I am under the impression that once you sell them you are no longer allowed to have them in your registry? That option belongs to the new owner....
  • redlegsredlegs Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it happened to me early this week. A card simply disappeared from one of my master sets. Very odd. I just had to add it back to my set.
  • TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    Are you talking about a card you own being removed or the slot for that card was removed from the registry composite? If it was the slot for the card, it could be that its part of the process of removing the different panel/variations that have been discussed at length on these forums.
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember this...PSA "owns" the Registry and retains the "right" to add, change or delete cards from the composite of each and every set. This may or may not be what happened to you, but to make my point, take a look at the 1955 Topps set. Out of the blue, the composite was changed for whatever reason, only weight values were changed, but it did skew the standings a bit from what they were a week ago. What is most frightening in this case is that the set composite was changed based solely on SMR values!!! YIKES!!
  • cuda440cuda440 Posts: 150 ✭✭

<< <i>I am under the impression that once you sell them you are no longer allowed to have them in your registry? That option belongs to the new owner.... >>

This was a card that I recently purchased back in august, I then went thru the submitting process whereby it was finally added to the registry list in early october. Then for absolutely no reason at all it vanished.
  • HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭

<< <i>Has anyone noticed cards removed from their player registry list recently? I've had that happen twice in the past couple of weeks, the most recent I just discovered today has disappeared. I have no idea why it occurred. image >>

I noticed this with a Kirby Puckett Set Registry recently. I was using it as an inventory while looking to buy some more cards, but I discovered that some cards I have had registered for a long time were missing. I quit pursuing purchasing cards until I can re-inventory those sets...
  • redlegsredlegs Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the 1977 Topps Cloth puzzle cards have now been removed from the player master sets.
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭

<< <i>All of the 1977 Topps Cloth puzzle cards have now been removed from the player master sets. >>

That should make NL Middle right a little easier for me to upgrade.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15