Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Received this great card from HeritageAddict

I wanted to share this Jack Clark cut auto card HeritageAddict (Doran) made for me. I really appreciate Doran's work. Thanks again Doran.

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON

Comments

• Options
    The Ripper!

Looks great!

• Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    wow
    fantastic work
    i'd like to see the card without the auto
    amazing he got the reverse to look genuine
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Sweet Card Bobby, Nice job Doran.

• Options
    How did he get the front and back to line up when he printed it and come out so evenly?
  • Options
    ICE9ICE9 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Probably used two original '77 cards, cut the autograph "window" out of one, affixed the cut auto to the front of the other and then glued the two together, aligning the auto with the window. image ?
    "Must these Englishmen Live That I Might Die? Must They Live That I Might Die?" - The Blue Oyster Cult
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Probably used two original '77 cards, cut the autograph "window" out of one, affixed the cut auto to the front of the other and then glued the two together, aligning the auto with the window. image ? >>

Nope, Jack Clark's '77 Topps card was a 4-panel rookie card. Doran is very good at designing cards that never existed, but match very well with the original Topps design. I just received these two cards yesterday. Neither player was part of the original '64 Stand-Up issue. Excellent work as always:

Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    Anyone can make these with a few crayons, a little glue and a butter knife. image