Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA/DNA Tracking number= Notice left? (Still notice left from October 29th)

Is this unusual?
I shipped to the zip code 92658 and notice was left at zip code 92660 ?

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:44 AM on October 29, 2009 in NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Notice Left, October 29, 2009, 11:44 am, NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660
Arrival at Unit, October 29, 2009, 11:28 am, NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
Processed through Sort Facility, October 29, 2009, 12:22 am, ANAHEIM, CA 92899
Acceptance, October 27, 2009, 3:50 pm, BLUEFIELD, WV 24701

Comments

• Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭
    Probably just a BULK mail container at the PO. Their PO box isn't standard size obviously.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    I've gotten that message many times, especially when it's at the end of the month and there's a good special. What is different though, is that mine has always gotten picked up later that same day or early the next and it appears yours is still at the P.O.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    Notice left just means it was scanned as "attempted", but you would think PSA/DNA would have had a pickup or delivery on Friday. Nothing to worry about, it will probably show up monday or tuesday. Not all items dropped off at or picked up by psa eventually show as delivered but they have a signature available on the postal intranet. You're ok.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    This is still showing notice left on the 29th of October. WTF?
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    If you PM me the tracking number I'll probably be able to search it on Saturday. New boss = less computer access so I can't check before then.

My last sub never showed as delivered, so I checked it and was able to see a copy of the firm sheet where it was delivered to psa and I had a name of the person who signed for it.

My sub was signed for by psa on 10/8 and entered into the system on 10/14. They were backed up, hopefully not as bad by now.
  • Options

<< <i>This is still showing notice left on the 29th of October. WTF? >>

I would suggest calling customer service. Have your submission number and tracking number handy when you call.

There have been times when the package is here and the USPS website hasn’t been updated.

We scan the packages in to the building when we pick them up so we can see if you’re tracking number shows that it is here and just not opened and received in to the system.

Carol