Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Happy Halloween! So what are you, or your kids dressing up as this year?

Pictures are encouraged. I havent uploaded mine yet...Have a safe and happy Halloween!
yesterday at work I was dressed as a ghostbuster, tonight Ill be dressed as OctoMom (8 babies, 8 bucks at the dollar tree!)

Comments

• Options
    yankeesmanyankeesman Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
    The fattest New York Yankee you've ever seen (all due respect to David Wells).
    Don Mattingly, Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson, Brian McCann and Topps Rookie Cup autograph collector
    www.questfortherookiecup.com
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    we're all dressing up as anorexic Eskimos.
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    My son was going to be a Pirate, then somethibg else and then finally decided to be a PHILLIES player. He put on his baseball pants and his Phillies jersey.......even though it is a Jim Thome he loves it.
    Bob

LET'S GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    Shaggy from Scooby Doo image
  • Options

I'm going out as a bloody axe wielding maniac because I don't feel like wearing a costume.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going as "The Louisiana Paint Huffing Ninja". Check it out:

• Options
    lol what a freak, are those fake tats image

found this on YOUTUBE:more than meets the eye.

still waiting for my first trick or treater....im shocked, last year by this time i already had a dozen. i figured with the warm weather they would be out in droves.
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    I want that costume!
    That was pretty bad ass cool.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started a thread like this in 2007 (but it got serious replies) that lasted 2 Halloweens and then got poofed for no good reason.

I'll post the first legit trick or treat picture. This is my daughter Nicole who is 3 1/2.

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    All grown up Nick. Pretty cool to have seen her Halloweens chronicled thus far.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭
    whatever it is it will pale in comparison to Jonathan Toews and Adam Burish(both currently out with injuries) of the Blackhawks who showed up at last night's game as Lloyd and Harry from Dumb & Dumber. So I'm going as Jonathan Toews going as Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber.image
  • Options
    EstilEstil Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭✭
    I dressed up for work (we have a contest for a $50 gift card) as evil Spock (from the alternate timeline where he has the beard).
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • Options

<< <i>.......as evil Spock (from the alternate timeline where he has the beard). >>

It was a goatee.

• Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    Nick, is that snow white? If so, that's my 5 1/2 year old's costume. No pics yet because we're on the west coast and it isn't dark yet. Hasn't stopped the greedy teenagers from stopping by early. I present them with a delicious Honey Crisp apple. Yum!

• Options
    I didn't dress up as anything, but my nieces came over to go trick or treating in the neighborhood.

One was a fairy who didn't want to wear her wings and the other is a sorcerous who didn't want to wear her hat thing.

I was told some older people are in the area trying to trick or treat, so me (being the drinking type) is tempted to put on my cammies (USMC uniform) and the M4 airsoft rifle I have and hide and scare the **** out of them.

Im sure it'll be done before the night is through

• Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I didn't dress up as anything, but my nieces came over to go trick or treating in the neighborhood.

One was a fairy who didn't want to wear her wings and the other is a sorcerous who didn't want to wear her hat thing.

I was told some older people are in the area trying to trick or treat, so me (being the drinking type) is tempted to put on my cammies (USMC uniform) and the M4 airsoft rifle I have and hide and scare the **** out of them.

image >>

That gun and cammies may cause some teenagers to soil themselves from fright. Don't believe me? Read this article! . Absolutely hilarious.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I didn't dress up as anything, but my nieces came over to go trick or treating in the neighborhood.

image >>

That gun and cammies may cause some teenagers to soil themselves from fright. Don't believe me? Read this article! . Absolutely hilarious. >>

HAHAHA now thats funny....reminds me of a few Iraqis we found....
  • Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818

<< <i>I started a thread like this in 2007 (but it got serious replies) that lasted 2 Halloweens and then got poofed for no good reason.

I'll post the first legit trick or treat picture. This is my daughter Nicole who is 3 1/2.

image >>

////////////////////////////////

Hi Nick,

Nicole is such a very beautiful little girl!

God bless your little princess!

I hope she got lots of candy and goodies for Halloween,
    PoppaJ
  • Options

<< <i>I started a thread like this in 2007 (but it got serious replies) that lasted 2 Halloweens and then got poofed for no good reason.

image >>

Seeing pictures like this of other peoples children shows me what life is really about.

I cannot wait to have a family of my own image
  • Options

<< <i>Hi Nick,

Nicole is such a very beautiful little girl!

God bless your little princess!

I hope she got lots of candy and goodies for Halloween,
    PoppaJ >>

Thanks Poppa. Nicole had a great day, and the rain in N.Y. held off long enough for her to to get a months worth of chocolate (or a few days worth of chocolate if I help).
  • Options
    onebamafanonebamafan Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    My son was Mario and i was Luigi, he isn't going to be small forever, but the memory will always be there. image
  • Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭
    My daughter decided that she wanted to be a cheetah ballerina.

My son was not thrilled about being a bear.

edit to add bear pic
    Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options
    EstilEstil Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess you could say he was a Grumpy Bear! image
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • Options
    Piman58Piman58 Posts: 814 ✭✭
    Dressed up as a pirate and found plenty of treasure.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daughter dressed up like a little old Grandma. Oh wait, she is a little old Grandma. OK, so my Granddaughter dressed up like a working Mom. Oops, she is a working Mom. Ok again, my Greatgrandson dressed up like a Pirate.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭
    First time my entire family dressed up (except me).

> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    My daughter dressed up as a Twister game.

• Options

<< <i>My daughter decided that she wanted to be a cheetah ballerina.

My son was not thrilled about being a bear.

edit to add bear pic >>

/////////////////////////////////

Hi Jim,

Great looking kids!

Last night we had lots of ballerinas and princesses, though not all were as cute as your lovely daughter image

Not one bear showed up last night .... not even a cub! Your little guy is precious ... great outfit!

Thanks for sharing and God bless your little ones.

PoppaJ
  • Options

<< <i>Dressed up as a pirate and found plenty of treasure.

image >>

////////////////////////////

Hi Charles,

Great costume, but how dare you dress daddy's little "angel" in a pirate outfit?

She's the cutest pirate I've ever seen!

God bless her, she's adorable!

Thanks for sharing,
    PoppaJ
  • Options

<< <i>First time my entire family dressed up (except me).

image >>

/////////////////////////

Hi Don,

How did "you" wind up with three such lovely young ladies?

It's funny that your youngest daughter seems to have you figured out already! .... and your wife and other daughter are probably so used to your antics, that it doesn't phase them anymore image

Anyway, great family photo .... it's wonderful to see a happy family having fun together image

Thanks for sharing and may God bless your family,
    PoppaJ
  • Options

<< <i>My daughter dressed up as a Twister game.

image >>

////////////////////////////

Hi MrMint23,

You must be very proud to have such a lovely daughter!

And that's one of the most unique costumes I've ever seen.

God bless her!

Thanks for sharing,
    PoppaJ

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    For some reason I guess she thinks clowns are scary

• Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    This was my little girls first Halloween. Even though she is to little to appreciate it, my wife and I got a huge kick out of her in a costume. I am sure that next years Halloween will be a little bit more fun when she can go trick or treating.

• Options

As described, my sons The Dark Knight, Vampire and The Dark Ninja! I'M A G.I. JOE NINJA!
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

image >>

when we went this year we had 3 snow whites, my daughter, my niece and a family friend, it was hard making sure we had the 3 all the time, they looked the same.
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started