Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I am NOT going to be a 61-D gold dollar for Halloween...

RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was speaking to a dealer-friend the other day, and we briefly talked about Halloween. He jokingly asked if I was going to dress up as a 61-D gold dollar. Of course, the thought never crossed my mind. In fact, a numismatic theme costume never crossed my mind.

That said, does anyone here have any experience with coin-related Halloween costumes or Halloween decorations?

I will predict that Perry Hall will reply that it is a terrible and dangerous idea because it marks you as a person or place to burgle in the future. image

Comments

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I will predict that Perry Hall will reply that it is a terrible and dangerous idea because it marks you as a person or place to burgle in the future. image >>

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    ColonialCoinUnionColonialCoinUnion Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I will predict that Perry Hall will reply that it is a terrible and dangerous idea because it marks you as a person or place to burgle in the future. image >>

image >>

Even posting about the idea is a little bit risky.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Even posting about the idea is a little bit risky. >>

I am surprised that you risked even posting to this thread. image
  • Options
    ColonialCoinUnionColonialCoinUnion Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Even posting about the idea is a little bit risky. >>

I am surprised that you risked even posting to this thread. image >>

I am emboldened now that we have an attack dog.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file