Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Sending in these Ted Williams autos on the Nov special.....along with a lot of other cards......

PSA is running quite a few very nice specials this month. I will be sending in on the special #2 and 3, the set registry special, and the autograph special! Its going to cost a bundle with the amount of cards I may be sending in (a bundle for me at least) and right before the holiday season..........UGH! Oh well, I guess thats why we have credit cards.

Here are two Ted Williams autos I will be sending in. I know these are authentic because I got them in person in Cooperstown during one of the induction weekends in the early to mid 1980's.

ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    "Here are two Ted Williams autos I will be sending in. I know these are authentic because I got them in person in Cooperstown during one of the induction weekends"

all of my autos were acquired in person. I'd wager a percentage of them would come back as questionable. I hope you don't get screwed, those are nice signatures, on a bad day Williams was quite the grump; on a good day he was a hoot!
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Yes I know what you mean. I have several Mantle, DiMaggio and Williams balls that I got in person and I would hate to waste fees if they came back questionable. I may send those in someday though.
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    Third party authentication is only an opinion. Nice autos and I hope they work out for you.

I don't have a Ted Williams sig, but I will never forget the sig I got from Steve Garvey
    back in the early 1980s.

Special memories.