Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

(Edited) Help with Pop Report - Anybody have a Basketball SCD? Need value of a Jordan card

It may not be worth much. I am not sure. Does anybody have an approximate value of a 1991 Hoops Michael Jordan PROTOTYPE? It has PROTOTYPE on the back across the bottom. It is numbered 004.

Shane

Comments

• VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    I have one of those. I'd be curious to know too. There was also a David Robinson prototype that you could write away for too.
  • fujfuj Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It may not be worth much. I am not sure. Does anybody have an approximate value of a 1991 Hoops Michael Jordan PROTOTYPE? It has PROTOTYPE on the back across the bottom. It is numbered 004. >>

Shane,
    That card generally sells on eBay for around $15 raw.
  • frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

Shane

• BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I have a few of those somewhere...those of you who have them...is the bottom left corner crimped with a quarter-moon shaped stamp?
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com

<< <i>I have a few of those somewhere...those of you who have them...is the bottom left corner crimped with a quarter-moon shaped stamp? >>

Are you thinking about the 1990 Skybox prototype? That card usually has a crimp on the bottom left corner.
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Might be what I'm thinking of...they're packed away somewhere...anyway, was Jordan included in that set because I have several players including him if I remember correctly.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com

<< <i>Might be what I'm thinking of...they're packed away somewhere...anyway, was Jordan included in that set because I have several players including him if I remember correctly. >>

Yeah, there was a Jordan in that set. I don't remember who else though. Here's a link to what it looks like

1990 Skybox Prototype Michael Jordan
  • frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the Pop Report on this card? I don't have access.

Here are scans of mine.

imageimage

Shane

Here's the pop report:

10: 29
    9: 85
    8: 20

Your card looks like it would pull at least a 9
  • Make that a pop 30. But I agree with fuj on a least a 9. But that's on the second sub, first sub EOT. Third sub 10.