Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Heading to Lambeau on Sunday to see the Packers and the 'queens

Scored tickets a bit ago for the great price of FREE! Going with my Dad and sitting in the same seats I did from 1975-2001. We are kicking it back Old School. Actually sitting outside.

Hope to have pics for you all.

Comments

• Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic - so are you going to boo him or what? Here's hoping my Vikes pull out a W that woudl basically put the bow on the present that is the division champ.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Wow, arrogance in week 8. A win would be a huge step forward but you are only 50% of the way there.

My wish is the crowd is 100 percent silent when he comes in. But I don't see that happening. The supporters would cheer period.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Yes, my screen name is Favrefan but I am disappointed is his actions (Ted's too) so I will be silent as a sign of my displeasure.
  • Options
    Arrogance? Hardly. A sweep of the team we are fighting with for the division and a 2.5 game lead - it's just odds. We still have the Lions to play, should take at least one game against the Bears, and play the Seahawks at home. A win this weekend would mean 10 wins is at the low end of the spectrum barring Peterson and Favre going down or something drastic like that.

The whole silence idea would be hilarious...doubt the Vikes O gets announced though.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    Wasn't there a Vikings team recently that started 6-0 and was watching the playoffs from their lazy boys?
  • Options

<< <i>Wasn't there a Vikings team recently that started 6-0 and was watching the playoffs from their lazy boys? >>

I think we have like 5 players left from that team - can't compare them at all. That team wasn't nearly as talented, either. And I don't recall how the other divisions were doing at that point - it's likely we hadn't swept our main division foe, though. Could this team collapse? Sure - no different than any either team in the league. I won't predict success beyond the regular season, but am feeling confident we take the division.