Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Baffled by a question on one of my auctions...

So I'm selling a bunch of PSA graded 1953 Topps License Plates cards on Ebay. I get a question today on one of them.

"Does this need to be registered through the DMV. I would like to buy it for my Harley. Thanks"

Now in most cases, I might say okay it's someone that doesn't realize it's a trading card...but the guy buys 1953 Topps baseball cards in PSA slabs!!!

He's playing with me, right?

Comments

• Options
    Tell him the License Plate can only be used on a 1953 Indian Motorcycle or a 1953 Buick Roadmaster convertible due to DMV Time Warp Regulatory Requirements.
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me
  • Options

<< <i>Tell him the License Plate can only be used on a 1953 Indian Motorcycle or a 1953 Buick Roadmaster convertible due to DMV Time Warp Regulatory Requirements. >>

image LOL

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Tell him the License Plate can only be used on a 1953 Indian Motorcycle or a 1953 Buick Roadmaster convertible due to DMV Time Warp Regulatory Requirements. >>

PERFECT ANSWER.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.